Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Touching T6 flash file.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need Touching T6 flash file.

Need Touching T6 flash file.

Okonzy
Okonzy
Okonzy
15-02-2018, 05:39 PM

Good day hovatek, thanks for your good works in helping us with our phone problems. Please I have a problem with my Touching T6 android smart phone, just last week I off the phone to charge it and after charging, I remove the phone from the charger and try to on it and the phone on but stopped at the boot Logo and stop there. To shorten the long story, I've tried everything possible to make the phone boot fully but it's not working.
**I have reboot the phone several times
**I have done hard reset to clear the cache
**I have done Hard reset [factory reset].....
**I have searched google for Solutions but did not find any help.
All I tried did not work. Now I need the flash file so as to flash it that's where I need your help please. I really need my phone back please someone should help me pleassssssssssse!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2018, 07:34 PM
(15-02-2018, 05:39 PM)Okonzy Good day hovatek, thanks for your good works in helping us with our phone problems. Please I have a problem with my Touching T6 android smart phone, just last week I off the phone to charge it and after charging, I remove the phone from the charger and try to on it and the phone on but stopped at the boot Logo and stop there.  To shorten the long story, I've tried everything possible to make the phone boot fully but it's not working.  
**I have reboot the phone several times
**I have done hard reset to clear the cache
**I have done Hard reset [factory reset].....
**I have searched google for Solutions but did not find any help.
All I tried did not work. Now I need the flash file so as to flash it that's where I need your help please. I really need my phone back please someone should help me pleassssssssssse!

we don't have the firmware for that device model. ran a quick search too but nothing came up
you'll need to get access to a working touching t6 device to take a firmware backup then flash yours