Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hello
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Hello

[Please help] Hello

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2018, 10:18 AM

Please I'm using Blu Vivo XL phone, I flashed the phone and had an invalid imei afterwards, I've flashed other roms using sp flash tools but none worked, I've also used mtk engineering tool and sn write tool none worked. Pls help me
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2018, 03:33 PM
(16-02-2018, 10:18 AM)Youngklassic Please I'm using Blu Vivo XL phone, I flashed the phone and had an invalid imei afterwards, I've flashed other roms using sp flash tools but none worked, I've also used mtk engineering tool and sn write tool none worked. Pls help me

whats the chipset and android version of the device?
is your device rooted?
then also check if the baseband is still intact [settings > about phone > baseband]
then let us know the outcome
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2018, 04:44 PM
The chipset is
Mediatek MT6753

The android version is lollipop 5.1

Yes my phone is fully rooted

There's no baseband build sir.

Can't even see anything like baseband there.

The baseband disappeared after the hand flashing I did using the recovery.

Please help me I need urgent assistance.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-02-2018, 05:35 PM
(16-02-2018, 04:44 PM)Youngklassic The chipset is  
Mediatek  MT6753

You will need to find and flash secro.img from another firmware different build from the one you've flashed. 
BTW, do you have access to a working device of the same model?
also, have you tried restore factory after flashing each an every firmware? (that fix(es) unknown baseband issues)
This post was last modified: 16-02-2018, 05:38 PM by xerxes.
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 09:13 AM

(16-02-2018, 05:35 PM)innagee
Mediatek  MT6753

You will need to find and flash secro.img from another firmware different build from the one you've flashed. 
also, have you tried restore factory after flashing each an every firmware? (that fix(es) unknown baseband issues)

Yeah i flashed a Gionee s plus rom on the phone sometime ago because they're the same chip set but nothing worked. so what will i do?
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 09:19 AM
(17-02-2018, 09:13 AM)Youngklassic
Mediatek  MT6753

Yeah i flashed a Gionee s plus rom on the phone sometime ago because they're the same chip set but nothing worked. so what will i do?

So should I re flash the firmware again? I also downloaded my phone's ROM and flashed it but its still writing invalid imei, so as it stands now I'm really stranded and confused on this phone issue.

I still have the both softwares/Roms on my laptop, please I really need your help
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-02-2018, 11:24 AM
(17-02-2018, 09:19 AM)Youngklassic
(17-02-2018, 09:13 AM)Youngklassic
Mediatek  MT6753

So should I re flash the firmware again? I also downloaded my phone's ROM and flashed it but its still writing invalid imei, so as it stands now I'm really stranded and confused on this phone issue.

I still have the both softwares/Roms on my laptop, please I really need your help

Flashing another phone's firmware isn't the solution, in fact it may even worsen it. 
Re-flash your exact phone's ROM, factory reset the phone in settings>backup & reset.
Once restore factory is successful then check settings>about>baseband and let us know what you have under baseband.
This post was last modified: 17-02-2018, 11:27 AM by xerxes.
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Youngklassic
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Yeah I have done that a thousand times but it never worked for me, I flashed the exact ROM and factory reset the phone, in the end I was still unable to fix the baseband issue, I'm still seeing invalid imei in the end.

Dunno what next to do right now.

I've not witnessed this kind of thing on mobile phones before, despite the fact that I'm into phone software flashing and accessories but this one don senior me....
Please try & help me in fixing my phone.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-02-2018, 12:15 AM
(17-02-2018, 07:32 PM)Youngklassic Yeah I have done that a thousand times but it never worked for me, I flashed the exact ROM and factory reset the phone, in the end I was still unable to fix the baseband issue, I'm still seeing invalid imei in the end.

I've not witnessed this kind of thing on mobile phones before, despite the fact that I'm into phone software flashing and accessories but this one don senior me....

Fix invalid IMEI using GSM Aladdin or Maui Meta method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2018, 01:13 PM

(17-02-2018, 07:32 PM)Youngklassic Yeah I have done that a thousand times but it never worked for me, I flashed the exact ROM and factory reset the phone, in the end I was still unable to fix the baseband issue, I'm still seeing invalid imei in the end.

Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next