Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix note 2 dead after interrupting flash tool process
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix note 2 dead after interrupting flash tool process

[Please help] Infinix note 2 dead after interrupting flash tool process

mikeli
mikeli
mikeli
16-02-2018, 10:28 PM

Hello
I have an Infinix note 2 LTE, I was installing the recovery mode with sp flash tool, but accidently I pulled out the cable usb, and the process was interrupted, it's been one week, I don't know what to do, I let it on a charge for the whole day, without any clue.
The first time happened, the computer didn't recognize the usb, now when I connect it to the computer,  it doesn't show any message at all,like if it doesn't exist.
Please is there anything I can do??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2018, 10:47 AM
(16-02-2018, 10:28 PM)mikeli Hello
I have an Infinix note 2 LTE, I was installing the recovery mode with sp flash tool, but accidently I pulled out the cable usb, and the process was interrupted, it's been one week, I don't know what to do, I let it on a charge for the whole day, without any clue.
The first time happened, the computer didn't recognize the usb, now when I connect it to the computer,  it doesn't show any message at all,like if it doesn't exist.

Have you tried taking out and reinserting the battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-02-2018, 10:51 AM

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
mikeli
mikeli
mikeli
17-02-2018, 07:06 PM
(17-02-2018, 10:47 AM)hovatek

Well in the battery, they writed do not remove the battery, I think it is integral....
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-02-2018, 12:08 AM

(17-02-2018, 07:06 PM)mikeli
(17-02-2018, 10:47 AM)hovatek

Well in the battery, they writed do not remove the battery, I think it is integral....

You'll have to disassemble and disconnect/reconnect the battery clip, if you aren't good in disassembling it is advisable to take to a hardware expert so it can be safely opened.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2018, 09:35 AM
(17-02-2018, 07:06 PM)mikeli Well in the battery, they writed do not remove the battery, I think it is integral....

As the above link pointed out, you either have the battery taken out or you keep charging and wait till the phone comes up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.