Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool

[Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool

indigold
indigold
indigold
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2015, 11:41 AM

I was flashing my techno h5 that boot looped. (that couldn't boot pass the techno screen), I selected the files won flash tool which have used on other techno h5 phones before, and I used the firmware upgrade button , the flash was interrupted for reasons I don't know and I decided to start the whole process again, but now flash tool won't see the phone even if I get the sound of usb connected on my PC. is the phone dead?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2015, 02:03 PM
(31-03-2015, 11:41 AM)indigold I was flashing my techno h5 that boot looped. (that couldn't boot pass the techno screen), I selected the files won flash tool which have used on other techno h5 phones before, and I used the firmware upgrade button , the flash was interrupted for reasons I don't know and I decided to start the whole process again, but now flash tool won't see the phone even if I get the sound of usb connected on my PC.  is the phone dead?
read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
indigold
indigold
indigold
Enthusiastic Member
02-04-2015, 12:07 AM
I plugged this phone for hours just as I read from the link u gave me but still no joy. The device manager detects the presence of the h5 when the usb is inserted but not FlashTool. Even if other phones are detected by flash tool but not the h5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2015, 09:22 AM
(02-04-2015, 12:07 AM)indigold I plugged this phone for hours just as I read from the link u gave me but still no joy.  The device manager detects the presence of the h5 when the usb is inserted but not FlashTool.  Even if other phones are detected by flash tool but not the h5

your best bet is to keep charging till you get the charging sign. the guide also explains some other techniques you could employ to speed things up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
AyFait
AyFait
AyFait
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2015, 04:49 PM

Angel Try cleaning all d error log on ur pc, delete d sp-FT u used then download/use anoda version