Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno pad pp7e-dla
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my tecno pad pp7e-dla

my tecno pad pp7e-dla

viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
22-02-2018, 12:01 PM

The error am getting from play store is error 501 unable to install app or update, later I discover I can't install app received after several process app not installed will be response and I have cleared data of Google play and services, download manager, and many more I even clear data from recovery mode still no solution please help me with a possible solution or should I flash a new custom rim
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-02-2018, 05:33 PM
(22-02-2018, 12:01 PM)viabiz The error am getting from play store is error 501 unable to install app or update, later I discover I can't install app received after several process app not installed will be response and I have cleared data of Google play and services, download manager, and many more I even clear data from recovery mode still no solution please help me with a possible solution or should I flash a new custom rim

does this issue happen to one app or to all apps you try to update / install?
is the device rooted?
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
22-02-2018, 10:43 PM
(22-02-2018, 05:33 PM)X3non
(22-02-2018, 12:01 PM)viabiz The error am getting from play store is error 501 unable to install app or update, later I discover I can't install app received after several process app not installed will be response and I have cleared data of Google play and services, download manager, and many more I even clear data from recovery mode still no solution please help me with a possible solution or should I flash a new custom rim

does this issue happen to one app or to all apps you try to update / install?
is the device rooted?

All app the phone is not rooted
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-02-2018, 10:51 AM

After you did the factory reset, did you have to use the setup wizard or your phone just booted up normally (all apps and data intact) like you didn't even do a factory reset

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
23-02-2018, 10:49 PM

(23-02-2018, 10:51 AM)hovatek

After you did the factory reset, did you have to use the setup wizard or your phone just booted up normally (all apps and data intact) like you didn't even do a factory reset
Yeah the setup wizard after factory reset but it insist I sign in with my former account that was sync with it b4 and I noticed only the factory fixed app that was reinstall automatically expired e.g asphalt, WhatsApp, xender. All required an update
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2018, 12:06 PM
(23-02-2018, 10:49 PM)viabiz Yeah the setup wizard after factory reset but it insist I sign in with my former account that was sync with it b4 and I noticed only the factory fixed app that was reinstall automatically expired e.g asphalt, WhatsApp, xender. All required an update

You might need to reflash the firmware . what's your phone's chipset and build number (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
25-02-2018, 03:35 PM
(24-02-2018, 12:06 PM)hovatek
(23-02-2018, 10:49 PM)viabiz Yeah the setup wizard after factory reset but it insist I sign in with my former account that was sync with it b4 and I noticed only the factory fixed app that was reinstall automatically expired e.g asphalt, WhatsApp, xender. All required an update

You might need to reflash the firmware . what's your phone's chipset and build number (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )?

i cant install any app on the phone so i was unable to install droid hardware info app on the phone please what should i do next please help me thank you
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
25-02-2018, 04:49 PM

i cant install any app on the phone so i was unable to install droid hardware info app on the phone please what should i do next please help me thank you
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-02-2018, 07:10 PM
(25-02-2018, 04:49 PM)viabiz

i cant install any app on the phone so i was unable to install  droid hardware info app on the phone please what should i do next please help me thank you

What's the phone build no. ? check build no in settings>about>build no.
also, did you get any error message while installing droid hardware info app?
This post was last modified: 25-02-2018, 07:15 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2018, 12:49 PM

(25-02-2018, 03:35 PM)viabiz i cant install any app on the phone so i was unable to install  droid hardware info app on the phone please what should i do next please help me thank you

Oh yes. check your Build Number under Settings > About > Build Number and tell me what it says
This post was last modified: 26-02-2018, 12:50 PM by hovatek.

Note!