Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] airtel sim not working afta flashing with sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] airtel sim not working afta flashing with sp flash tool

[Please help] airtel sim not working afta flashing with sp flash tool

thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
31-03-2015, 03:01 PM

pls afta i flashed my tecno p5+ using sp flashtool......ve been unable to use my airtel sim on it.....bt other sims works on it..............pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2015, 06:45 PM
(31-03-2015, 03:01 PM)thewyze pls afta i flashed my tecno p5+ using sp flashtool......ve been unable to use my airtel sim on it.....bt other sims works on it..............pls help

its probably your IMEI. are you using the phone's original IMEI?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
31-03-2015, 08:21 PM
i dont know....cuz i dnt knw much about phone "IMEI"....pls is there any guide that can guide me through solving the problem....
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
31-03-2015, 08:23 PM
bt the phone detects the sim and the network bar even comes up......its just dat i cant make calls,browse or even check ma acct balance......infact i can't do anything network related with my airtel sim in it
This post was last modified: 31-03-2015, 08:24 PM by thewyze.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2015, 09:28 AM

(31-03-2015, 08:23 PM)thewyze bt the phone detects the sim and the network bar even comes up......its just dat i cant make calls,browse or even check ma acct balance......infact i can't do anything network related with my airtel sim in it

that's because your phone has an IMEI which is unacceptable by Airtel. revert to your original IMEI using the MTK droid tools method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
01-04-2015, 03:40 PM
thankz i just solved the imei issue and its now working.....all thankz to hovatek