Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] restore imei doogee bl7000
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] restore imei doogee bl7000

[Please help] restore imei doogee bl7000

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
12-03-2018, 06:39 PM

(12-03-2018, 03:02 PM)X3non
(12-03-2018, 12:45 PM)vinsca59 if I flash the boot with sp flash tool I get the error as in the attached image. if I try with fastboot this wants the bootloader unlocked ... with all the consequences (loss imei etcetera)

is there any other problem aside from loss of imei after unlocking bootloader?
where you able to fix the invalid imei problem after unlocking bootloader OR is the imei still invalid?
where you also able to successfully root after unlocking bootloader using fastboot to flash patched_boot?
the rom you loaded into SPft in an attempt to flash patched_boot, was it the exact rom for your phone's build?

after unlocking the bootloader everything works (of course except imei and imei sv)
if I were able to solve the problem imei after unlocking the bootloader this thread would have no reason to exist.
the root flashing patched_boot.img with fastboot with unlocked bootloader works great
the ROM that I loaded in SPFT for the flash of patched_boot.img (renamed boot.img) is the same installed on the phone.
by the way, I have 3 versions of the same rom (found on the internet) and I've tried them all.
the rom that originally had the phone was ruined after a week that I had it because the phone was bricked when I tried to get root permissions by following the instructions of another site (damn them).
summarizing:
current situation: either imei without root, or root without imei.
the solution is there, I feel it, I feel it near, just do not give up-
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-03-2018, 07:32 PM
(12-03-2018, 06:39 PM)vinsca59 after unlocking the bootloader everything works (of course except imei and imei sv)
if I were able to solve the problem imei after unlocking the bootloader this thread would have no reason to exist.
the root flashing patched_boot.img with fastboot with unlocked bootloader works great
the ROM that I loaded in SPFT for the flash of patched_boot.img (renamed boot.img) is the same installed on the phone.
by the way, I have 3 versions of the same rom (found on the internet) and I've tried them all.
the rom that originally had the phone was ruined after a week that I had it because the phone was bricked when I tried to get root permissions by following the instructions of another site (damn them).
summarizing:

so if i understand you correct, you can flash that same rom successfully if you don't replace stock boot with patched_boot. right?
which of the imei repair methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html did you try?

at least one of the different imei repair methods ought to work but another thing you could try is to attempt to readback nvram partition before unlocking bootloader [ie when IMEI is still intact], if readback is successful then unlock bootloader and root then flash nvram
This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 07:35 PM by X3non.
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
12-03-2018, 09:03 PM
(12-03-2018, 07:32 PM)X3non
(12-03-2018, 06:39 PM)vinsca59 after unlocking the bootloader everything works (of course except imei and imei sv)
summarizing:

so if i understand you correct, you can flash that same rom successfully if you don't replace stock boot with patched_boot. right?
which of the imei repair methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html did you try?

at least one of the different imei repair methods ought to work but another thing you could try is to attempt to readback nvram partition before unlocking bootloader [ie when IMEI is still intact], if readback is successful then unlock bootloader and root then flash nvram

tried all (in fact, they advised me to open a new thread).
I did a lot of testing doing the nvram backup with the SPFT readback function and then flash: it does not work.
I tried to do the same with nvdata: nothing.
I tried nvdata and nvram together: nothing.
I have seen, however, that after having done the root, in the Data folder there is a nvram file with an arrow with a written nvdata next to it and in the nvdata folder I find: md / NVRAM / and other subfolders up to the MP0B_001 file.
this gives me the impression that there are all the folders, but the script that starts the carousel is missing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2018, 11:24 AM
(12-03-2018, 09:03 PM)vinsca59 tried all (in fact, they advised me to open a new thread).
I did a lot of testing doing the nvram backup with the SPFT readback function and then flash: it does not work.
I have seen, however, that after having done the root, in the Data folder there is a nvram file with an arrow with a written nvdata next to it and in the nvdata folder I find: md / NVRAM / and other subfolders up to the MP0B_001 file.
this gives me the impression that there are all the folders, but the script that starts the carousel is missing.

Lets do a quick test.
Get the scatter file and unpatched (stock) boot.img then try flashing it using Sp flash tool. Let me know if you still get the buffer error
BTW, it seems the stock roms are signed, Try SP Flash Tool V5.1532.00 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
This post was last modified: 13-03-2018, 11:34 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
14-03-2018, 05:12 PM

(13-03-2018, 11:24 AM)hovatek
(12-03-2018, 09:03 PM)vinsca59 tried all (in fact, they advised me to open a new thread).

Lets do a quick test.
Get the scatter file and unpatched (stock) boot.img then try flashing it using Sp flash tool. Let me know if you still get the buffer error
BTW, it seems the stock roms are signed,  Try SP Flash Tool V5.1532.00 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
trying to flash patched_boot.img with sp flash tool the phone does not start anymore (or better: it goes into boot loop), but this situation is easily remedied with the flash boot.img stock.
I tried SP Flash Tool Version v5.1532, but at the time of loading the scatter it gives me error 8417. I have tried all the remedies I could find in the internet for this error, but none of it works.
I am sure that the solution to my problem is there and that once it is found it will seem strange to have not thought about it before.
some people have fun with the puzzle, I like doing this.
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
14-03-2018, 05:32 PM
(14-03-2018, 05:12 PM)vinsca59

Lets do a quick test.
BTW, it seems the stock roms are signed,  Try SP Flash Tool V5.1532.00 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
trying to flash patched_boot.img with sp flash tool the phone does not start anymore (or better: it goes into boot loop), but this situation is easily remedied with the flash boot.img stock.
I tried SP Flash Tool Version v5.1532, but at the time of loading the scatter it gives me error 8417. I have tried all the remedies I could find in the internet for this error, but none of it works.
I am sure that the solution to my problem is there and that once it is found it will seem strange to have not thought about it before.
what seems strange to me is that after unlocking the bootloader, the wifi and the bluetooth work well, only the imei is missing and also inserting the file MP0B_001 (generated with the ImeiConverter program) in the folder in place of what should be "broken" , it does not work the same.
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
14-03-2018, 05:33 PM
(14-03-2018, 05:32 PM)vinsca59
(14-03-2018, 05:12 PM)vinsca59

Lets do a quick test.
what seems strange to me is that after unlocking the bootloader, the wifi and the bluetooth work well, only the imei is missing and also inserting the file MP0B_001 (generated with the ImeiConverter program) in the folder in place of what should be "broken" , it does not work the same.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-03-2018, 11:04 AM
(14-03-2018, 05:33 PM)vinsca59 what seems strange to me is that after unlocking the bootloader, the wifi and the bluetooth work well, only the imei is missing and also inserting the file MP0B_001 (generated with the ImeiConverter program) in the folder in place of what should be "broken" , it does not work the same.

I would like to take a closer look at this case.
Contact us via the live chat widget at the bottom-right corner for a private session. What's your timezone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vinsca59
vinsca59
vinsca59
17-03-2018, 10:05 AM
(15-03-2018, 11:04 AM)hovatek
(14-03-2018, 05:33 PM)vinsca59 what seems strange to me is that after unlocking the bootloader, the wifi and the bluetooth work well, only the imei is missing and also inserting the file MP0B_001 (generated with the ImeiConverter program) in the folder in place of what should be "broken" , it does not work the same.

I would like to take a closer look at this case.
Contact us via the live chat widget at the bottom-right corner for a private session. What's your timezone

I'm sorry, but I did not understand what I have to do.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2018, 12:27 PM

(17-03-2018, 10:05 AM)vinsca59 I'm sorry, but I did not understand what I have to do.

Drop your gmail address if you're on Google Hangout

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next