Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Assistance on how to recover dead tecno m3 that doesnt show any life again

Pls my admin, i got a dead tecno m3 at hand right now. I have done some few procedures in bringing it back to life( by flashing new preloader.bin from another tecno m3 user of my type of phone) but all was to no avail. I noticed something when flashing the preloader, the sp flash tool downloading bar only show red 100% bar but doesnt show the rest colour bar. I dnt knw the cause of this. Pls admin help me out. I have all the require tools for flashin e.g sp flash tool, universal ADB driver, pdnanet 4.12, tecno m3 stock rom. Pls help me

(03-31-2015, 08:17 PM)sunnyopeyemi Wrote: Pls my admin, i got a dead tecno m3 at hand right now. I have done some few procedures in bringing it back to life( by flashing new preloader.bin from another tecno m3 user of my type of phone) but all was to no avail. I noticed something when flashing the preloader, the sp flash tool downloading bar only show red 100% bar but doesnt show the rest colour bar. I dnt knw the cause of this. Pls admin help me out. I have all the require tools for flashin e.g sp flash tool, universal ADB driver, pdnanet 4.12, tecno m3 stock rom. Pls help me

1. is the bricked m3 4.2 or 4.4 ?
2. if its 4.2, is the bricked m3 old or new OS (check pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html ) ?
3. what version of sp flash tool are you using?
4. is the good phone m3 4.2 or 4.4 and is it old or new OS if 4.2?
5. what error message pops up during flashing
The brick m3 is 4.2 jelly bean and it has a old OS Stock rom in which i do have on my system and with MKV backup of another tecno m3(4.2 jelly bean) that has the same old stock rom to mine. Have tried all the version of sp flash tool and all were giving me the error below:
SPver5.13- S_ft_drama_enable_fail after the red 100% bar while Sp ver3.133, 3.132, 3.134 give this error: brom error- s_ft_com4_port_fail after the red 100% bar. Pls wat can i do
(04-01-2015, 10:11 AM)sunnyopeyemi Wrote: The brick m3 is 4.2 jelly bean and it has a old OS Stock rom in which i do have on my system and with MKV backup of another tecno m3(4.2 jelly bean) that has the same old stock rom to mine. Have tried all the version of sp flash tool and all were giving me the error below:
SPver5.13- S_ft_drama_enable_fail after the red 100% bar while Sp ver3.133, 3.132, 3.134 give this error: brom error- s_ft_com4_port_fail after the red 100% bar. Pls wat can i do

flash using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
1. try another usb cord 
2. try another port on the pc
3. try another pc
4. ensure the phone is switched off and battery still in it before connecting to PC for flashing