Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno L8 comes on and goes off at tecno logo.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno L8 comes on and goes off at tecno logo.

Tecno L8 comes on and goes off at tecno logo.

phynicz
phynicz
phynicz
04-03-2018, 03:33 AM

hello, i got this phone from a friend, he doesnt know whats wrong with it, i just come on and goes off, so i download a rom from hovatek, actually flashed it with the two roms hovatek provided for tecno l8 but it didnt work, it still boots and goes off back, the tecno l8 roms i used were the ones of build V67, V12 i dont know if i have to know if it has anything to do with the build number, there is no way for me to know the original build number and also i tried custom rom crdroid and it got to android optimizing app (highest progress i have made with this phone) and went off back and since then it goes off at the tecno logo. i used sp flash tools for the flashing.... pls help!!!!!!!
This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 04:01 AM by phynicz.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-03-2018, 11:40 PM
(04-03-2018, 03:33 AM)phynicz hello, i got this phone from a friend, he doesnt know whats wrong with it, i just come on and goes off, so i download a rom from hovatek, actually flashed it with the two roms hovatek provided for tecno l8 but it didnt work, it still boots and goes off back, the tecno l8 roms i used were the ones of build V67, V12 i dont know if i have to know if it has anything to do with the build number, there is no way for me to know the original build number and also i tried custom rom crdroid and it got to android optimizing app (highest progress i have made with this phone) and went off back and since then it goes off at the tecno logo. i used sp flash tools for the flashing.... pls help!!!!!!!

Hope you can be able to identify if the phone is L8, L8 plus or L8 lite?
Was flashing any of the (v67, v12) firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html successful?
Also, try the third Tecno L8 [Miracle Box Dump] firrmware.
This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 11:41 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2018, 11:30 AM
(04-03-2018, 03:33 AM)phynicz hello, i got this phone from a friend, he doesnt know whats wrong with it, i just come on and goes off, so i download a rom from hovatek, actually flashed it with the two roms hovatek provided for tecno l8 but it didnt work, it still boots and goes off back, the tecno l8 roms i used were the ones of build V67, V12 i dont know if i have to know if it has anything to do with the build number, there is no way for me to know the original build number and also i tried custom rom crdroid and it got to android optimizing app (highest progress i have made with this phone) and went off back and since then it goes off at the tecno logo. i used sp flash tools for the flashing.... pls help!!!!!!!

Its already too late to extract the original Build Number since you already flashed the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.