03-04-2018, 06:34 AM
Innjoo Note Lollipop Rom
1. Download Kingoroot on your PC and install it.
Kingoroot -see attachment.
2.Run Kingoroot on you PC.
3. Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging on your Innjoo Note Phone by ;
a. Tap on “Settings.” It’s located inside the applications list.
b. Tap on “About Phone.” This is located at the very bottom of the list; just scroll down to see it
c. Tap on the “Build Number” 7 times. When you’ve finished tapping the build number 5 times, you’ll see a pop-up message: “You are now 2 steps away from being a developer!”
d. Tap 2 more times. Keep on tapping until you see the message “You are now a developer!”
e. Go back to Settings. The Developer Options should be right above the About Phone option.
f. Enable/Disable USB debugging. In order to disable or enable USB debugging, you should go to the Developer Options and mark or unmark the check box, which is in front of the USB Debugging option.
4. Plug in and root your Innjoo Note Device.
5. Download and Install PhilZ Recovery on your PC.
PhilZ Recovery - see attachment
Run Philz Recovery. Follow Instructions and let it do the Magic for you.
6. Download ROM: Innjoo ROM - see attachment
7. Download Gapps - see attachment
8. Copy downloaded file on your SD card
9. Switch off your Innjoo Note Phone.
10. Boot to recovery by pressing volume down and power at the same time.
11. Select Recovery Mode.
12. You will see the PhilZ recovery screen.
13. Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Wipe User Media , Clean to Install New Rom
14. Install zip locate the Rom you copy to SD card. Install Rom. Wait until finish.
15. After Go back, Install zip locate the Gapps you copy to SD card. Install Gapps. Wait until finish.
16. Reboot and Enjoy your New InnJoo Note Rom.
Note: See the attachment , copy the link and paste to your browser.