Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] After flashing Tecno M3 recovery mode contents not display completely
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] After flashing Tecno M3 recovery mode contents not display completely

[Please help] After flashing Tecno M3 recovery mode contents not display completely

sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
04-03-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning, please I need urgent fix, after I flash a Tecno m3 I was unable to wipe the the phone. Whenever I boot the phone to recover mode I only find find 4 options there, wipe cache partition is missing and some other contents, every contents in my recovery mode become bigger. I will have upload a picture of it but I don't know how to upload in this site
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-03-2018, 11:48 PM
(04-03-2018, 08:45 AM)sunkyday Good morning,  please I need urgent  fix,  after I flash a Tecno m3 I was  unable to  wipe  the the phone. Whenever I boot the phone to recover mode I only  find find 4 options there,  wipe cache partition is missing and some other contents, every contents in my recovery mode become bigger. I will have upload a picture of it but  I don't know how to upload in this  site

Try another firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
BTW, are you able to boot the phone to homescreen?
What do you want to do with the other options?
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
05-03-2018, 06:42 AM
The phone got stock at Tecno logo. Thank for the reply, I have tried and firmware it is now working perfectly. Thanks very much bro