Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles Problem with my new miracle box.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Problem with my new miracle box.

Problem with my new miracle box.

Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
10-03-2018, 11:48 PM

Hi, I recently acquired a miracle box, downloaded an installation package from the internet and installed it on my computer. The problem is, whenever I connect the box and open the program, I get a "Warning! Your software version is out of date, please download the last version" message. I have downloaded the latest version available but still can't make it work. It just brings the same message. Where am I going wrong? What should I do to make it work. I'm stranded with no place left to go. Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-03-2018, 09:57 AM
(10-03-2018, 11:48 PM)Dilone61 Hi, I recently acquired a miracle box, downloaded an installation package from the internet and installed it on my computer. The problem is, whenever I connect the box and open the program, I get a "Warning! Your software version is out of date, please download the last version" message. I have downloaded the latest version available but still can't make it work. It just brings the same message. Where am I going wrong? What should I do to make it work. I'm stranded with no place left to go. Please help.

Which software are you getting this error with? Attach a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.