Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Solution to my phone that I want to unlock its pin on icon mode.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Solution to my phone that I want to unlock its pin on icon mode.

[Please help] Solution to my phone that I want to unlock its pin on icon mode.

farouqtunde
farouqtunde
farouqtunde
13-03-2018, 10:40 AM

Here is the detail about that phone I want to unlock, the name of that phone is (Dasen coolpad) it as unlock pin code which I could not be able to see it unlock have deffrent method to unlock it but is still unable to unlock yet I try to do the hard reset on it is not work ,like wise I try to use my miracle box and GSm aladin . but still yet not unlock. So I need any other way option to do this please I will be very glad your new option will helpful. Thank for now.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-03-2018, 03:29 PM
(13-03-2018, 10:40 AM)farouqtunde Here is the detail about that phone I want to unlock, the name of that phone is (Dasen coolpad) it as unlock pin code which I could not be able  to see it unlock have deffrent method to unlock it but is still unable to unlock yet I try to do the hard reset on it is not work ,like wise I try to use my miracle box  and GSm aladin . but still yet not unlock. So I need any other way option to do this please I will be very glad your new option will helpful. Thank for now.

what's the full device model?
do you know the chipset of the device?
and what button combo did you use to attempt booting into recovery mode?