Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER FLASHING

[Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER FLASHING

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
23-03-2018, 05:58 PM

(23-03-2018, 12:12 PM)hovatek Modifying the LK won't be as easy as modifying boot or recovery.
What you can do at this point is to combine files till you get a working combo. Maybe you try only LK.bin and boot.img only from the t591

I feared I was gonna resort to this combo method. Mehn this is gonna be cumbersome.

Thanks boss, will update you later.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
24-03-2018, 10:20 AM
(23-03-2018, 12:12 PM)hovatek Modifying the LK won't be as easy as modifying boot or recovery.
What you can do at this point is to combine files till you get a working combo. Maybe you try only LK.bin and boot.img only from the t591

Hi boss, so far nothing good. I have tried both the lk.bin & boot.img of the t591, not booting to desktop.

I have been trying different combos too, so far I am just frustrated. Who builds ROM as complicated as this for God's sake?

Ordinary lk.bin of 300kb is preventing an android to work now.
This post was last modified: 24-03-2018, 10:23 AM by ryfoz.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
24-03-2018, 11:47 AM

Boss I have combined every type of the boot.img and lk.bin. The result is that it is not powering to desktop.
The difference is if it is t592 boot.img, it will show the start logo (not boot.img) and will quickly reboot BUT

if it is the t591 boot.img it will display the start up logo (Powered by android) for a longer period but will eventually reboot.

I am suspecting system.img is at work here. How do I make this work.

Lest I forget, I have downloaded another t592 ROM yet the lk.bin is not working too
This post was last modified: 24-03-2018, 11:49 AM by ryfoz.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-03-2018, 05:22 PM
(24-03-2018, 11:47 AM)ryfoz Boss I have combined every type of the boot.img and lk.bin. The result is that it is not powering to desktop.
The difference is if it is t592 boot.img, it will show the start logo (not boot.img) and will quickly reboot BUT

if it is the t591 boot.img it will display the start up logo (Powered by android) for a longer period but will eventually reboot.

I am suspecting system.img is at work here. How do I make this work.

Lest I forget, I have downloaded another t592 ROM yet the lk.bin is not working too

try combining from more different builds
check the list @ https://www.needrom.com/download/leagoo-kiicaa-power/
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
25-03-2018, 07:37 AM

(24-03-2018, 05:22 PM)X3non try combining from more different builds
check the list @ https://www.needrom.com/download/leagoo-kiicaa-power/

Thanks for the suggestion but I have already gotten 4 ROMs from the site. 3 are identical, the 4th is the one with working lk.bin but the other files of it don't boot at all.

Downloading from their site again is just like waste of data...I am trying to find a way to get only the lk.bin OR MODIFY the one I have...
This post was last modified: 25-03-2018, 04:52 PM by ryfoz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-03-2018, 02:20 PM
(25-03-2018, 07:37 AM)ryfoz Thanks for the suggestion but I have already gotten 4 ROMs from the site. 3 are identical, the 4th is the one with working lk.bin but the other files of it don't boot at all.

Downloading from their site again is just like waste of data...I am trying to find a way to get only the lk.bin OR MODIFY the one I have...

You'll need to keep searching then

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
26-03-2018, 04:44 PM
(26-03-2018, 02:20 PM)hovatek You'll need to keep searching then

Sighs...luckily I have read on the site about one last version I am yet to download, they claim it resolves blank screen issue.

But the thing is we have given it to an Engr already for fixing.

Now I am afraid he's gonna over-charge me for fixing it (my best guess is that he will end using that same ROM I mentioned above)

2. I am afraid if I collect it b4 he repairs it and the ROM doesn't work for the device, I fear returning to him renders me vulnerable for increase in charges.

Just confused since morning....what's your advice boss?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-03-2018, 06:43 PM
(26-03-2018, 04:44 PM)ryfoz ...
Just confused since morning....what's your advice boss?

i think this is totally up-to you
but remember that claimed doesn't guarantee it will work for your device as there may be more unknown variants and btw the engr may have access to working phones he could attempt backing up and flashing
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
26-03-2018, 08:37 PM
(26-03-2018, 06:43 PM)X3non i think this is totally up-to you
but remember that claimed doesn't guarantee it will work for your device as there may be more unknown variants and btw the engr may have access to working phones he could attempt backing up and flashing

You are right boss, thanks for at least taking the time to advise me... I will weigh my pros and cons and take a decision
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
29-03-2018, 12:35 AM

(26-03-2018, 06:43 PM)X3non i think this is totally up-to you

Hi boss, I eventually decided to try the last ROM. which the site says fixes the black screen issue. After downloading it and attempted to test the compatibility of the lk.bin with the ROM files I already have, it told me the files is incompatible (check the file loaded msg like dat on SPFT)

So I tried to use all the ROM files with its own scatter file and guess what it told me the scatter file is invalid. I used another SPFT version just to be sure and there I was back at square zero.

I have finally succumb to letting d Engr fix it.

That's the latest...when I get it from him FIXED I will updat you guys here
This post was last modified: 29-03-2018, 12:36 AM by ryfoz.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next