Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to setup NCK Pro Box & Dongle
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to setup NCK Pro Box & Dongle

[Tutorial] How to setup NCK Pro Box & Dongle

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2018, 04:11 PM

NCK (Pro) is another box like Infinity Chinese Miracle (CM) II, Miracle, GSM Aladdin etc which you might have heard mentioned. To set up this box, you first need to have the hardware box and cables:

[Image: NCK-Pro-Box-original.jpg]

Steps to setup NCK Pro Box

1. One of the cables should look like in the image below, use it to connect the box to the PC (the one on the left goes into the NCK Pro box while the one on the right goes into the PC)

[Image: NCK-Pro-Box-to-PC-cable-original.jpg]

2. Head over to https://mega.nz/#!ZCoWEaDQ!WEwCEf99qBfwv...e_8YJgLooc to download Support Access and to https://mega.nz/file/A5IGSZSL#ZIsMiYZIoK...L_c8htAnW4 for Smart Card drivers

3. Extract both, install Smart Card drivers then run support_access.exe on your PC with internet access (You might get a virus warning, set your Antivirus to allow it)

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-1.png]

4. The Support Access dashboard should pop up, click Download Installers

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-2.png]

5. The full download area should automatically get launched in your default browser, download NCK Box Main Module Setup (you can download any other modules you'll be needing after setup)

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-3.png]

6. Extract and install nckBox_MainModule_Setup.exe. Launch NckBox Main once done

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-4.png]

7. In the Card Updater dashboard, click Update card

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-5.png]

8. Once done, you should get an initialization ok, ready-to-use message. Click close then relaunch NckBox Main

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-6.jpg]

9. You should now be in the Main NckBox Dashboard

[Image: How-to-setup-NCK-Pro-Box-7.png]

Important Notice
  • If you're unable to access the Support Access platform then download the NCK modules @ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...pkLnwRlhub
  • Unless you're using a loader version, you're going to need the hardware box for any of the NCK Box modules to work
  • You can get the dongle if you'd like to easily take it around
  • Its different modules for different purposes so ensure to install the required module
  • When updating, it's recommended you first uninstall older versions of the module before installing the update
This post was last modified: 11-02-2024, 12:57 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
paeffiong
paeffiong
paeffiong
13-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Where can we get the box from?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-04-2018, 10:06 PM
(13-04-2018, 05:50 PM)paeffiong Where can we get the box from?

Place your order @ https://www.hovatek.com/order.php?brand=...el=dongles
paeffiong
paeffiong
paeffiong
14-04-2018, 06:25 AM
Thank you for the response but the cost is very high.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2018, 11:40 AM

(14-04-2018, 06:25 AM)paeffiong Thank you for the response but the cost is very high.

I agree. That's why they're hardly bought for personal or one-time-use only

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
paeffiong
paeffiong
paeffiong
14-04-2018, 05:50 PM
I need to go into full time phone repairs before i can afford it.
Mudauf
Mudauf
Mudauf
12-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Where can we get the box from?
[/quote]
Ali express, cheap there, i bought one there for 1000rands
marydeo
marydeo
marydeo
15-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Thanks for this useful info, I just newly got mine and have been looking for how to setup. This is very helpful. In your important notice can you please explain what is meant by those module?.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2019, 04:04 PM
(15-02-2019, 10:18 AM)marydeo Thanks for this useful info, I just newly got mine and have been looking for how to setup. This is very helpful. In your important notice can you please explain what is meant by those module?.

the modules are specific softwares required to perform on different chipset
check the screenshot in step 5 of the guide; you'll notice different modules for different chipset
e.g
blackberry module for blackberry phone
androidmtk module for mtk phones
e.t.c
fallen777
fallen777
fallen777
Enthusiastic Member
30-05-2020, 06:38 PM

Is the qualcomm and huawei modules loader available also i get smart card drivers not installed when i open UMT QCfire tool,I just need to make urgent UPDATE.APP to xml converted firmwares for my phone
Huawei Honor 6a pro
DLI-L42 i can also provides its oem info if anyones needs but first i need help
Pages (2): 1 2 Next