Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to Change iPhone IMEI Using ZiPhone Tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to Change iPhone IMEI Using ZiPhone Tool

[Tutorial] How to Change iPhone IMEI Using ZiPhone Tool

kay4dam69
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
01-04-2015, 01:57 PM

Changing IMEIis no longer breaking news as it allows you to tweak your IMEI to Blackberry IMEI. However, this tutorial will put your through and how you can easily tweak your IMEI WithZiPhoneTool.

ZiPhoneis capable of doing the below:
- Unlocking and IMEIchanging will only work on 4.6 BL (112 and 113 ootb).
- Jailbreak will work on any OS version.
- Activation will work on any OS version, except for YouTube on 1.0.X.

Requirements
*.A Computer
*.ZiPhone Tool
*.Please Backup your device before trying this

How Can I Change My iPhone IMEI With ZiPhone?
All thanks goes to iClarifiedand Zibri for this extensive tutorial.
Step 1: Download ZiPhone tool here www.4shared.com/get/eZh6RvNw/ziphone_30.html
Step 2: Run and install it on your Computer
Step 3: Press the Windows key and R at the same time to bring up the Run window. Type incmdand press the Ok button to launch the Command Prompt
Step 4: Type the following command into the Command Prompt to navigate to the ZiPhone directory:cd Desktop/ZiPhone
Step 5: Execute the commandziphoneto see all its possible uses.

Step 6: The program will prompt you to put your iPhone into recovery mode. To do this please holds down both the Sleep/Wake and Power buttons until you see the Apple logo. Once the Apple logo appears release only the Sleep/Wake button until you see the iTunes logo and cable on the screen

Step 7: If you have a 4.6 BL iPhone you can now activate, jailbreak, and unlock! Just simply type in this command:
ziphone -u -i a123456789012345
(Replace the numbers with the desired IMEI of your choice)

Step 8: The program will now search for zibri.dat. Then it will search for the iPhone. Once found it will tell you to wait for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
After your iPhone will reboot and it will be unlocked with the new IMEI.
maka42
maka42
maka42
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2015, 04:47 PM
(01-04-2015, 01:57 PM)kay4dam69 Changing IMEIis no longer breaking news as it allows you to tweak your IMEI to Blackberry IMEI. However, this tutorial will put your through and how you can easily tweak your IMEI WithZiPhoneTool.

ZiPhoneis capable of doing the below:
- Unlocking and IMEIchanging will only work on 4.6 BL (112 and 113 ootb).
- Jailbreak will work on any OS version.
- Activation will work on any OS version, except for YouTube on 1.0.X.

Requirements
*.A Computer
*.ZiPhone Tool
*.Please Backup your device before trying this

How Can I Change My iPhone IMEI With ZiPhone?
All thanks goes to iClarifiedand Zibri for this extensive tutorial.
Step 1: Download ZiPhone tool here www.4shared.com/get/eZh6RvNw/ziphone_30.html
Step 2: Run and install it on your Computer
Step 3: Press the Windows key and R at the same time to bring up the Run window. Type incmdand press the Ok button to launch the Command Prompt
Step 4: Type the following command into the Command Prompt to navigate to the ZiPhone directory:cd Desktop/ZiPhone
Step 5: Execute the commandziphoneto see all its possible uses.

Step 6: The program will prompt you to put your iPhone into recovery mode. To do this please holds down both the Sleep/Wake and Power buttons until you see the Apple logo. Once the Apple logo appears release only the Sleep/Wake button until you see the iTunes logo and cable on the screen

Step 7: If you have a 4.6 BL iPhone you can now activate, jailbreak, and unlock! Just simply type in this command:
ziphone -u -i a123456789012345
(Replace the numbers with the desired IMEI of your choice)

Step 8: The program will now search for zibri.dat. Then it will search for the iPhone. Once found it will tell you to wait for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
After your iPhone will reboot and it will be unlocked with the new IMEI.

The best IMEI changer that you can get it for free on internet is from this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/how-to-ch...ei-number/