Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help on Infinix Hot A88 ( Fake or cloned)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help on Infinix Hot A88 ( Fake or cloned)

[Please help] Help on Infinix Hot A88 ( Fake or cloned)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Patrick 11
Patrick 11
Patrick 11
Enthusiastic Member
11-04-2018, 01:14 PM

(11-04-2018, 11:40 AM)juvette
(11-04-2018, 12:56 AM)Patrick 11 Oga there is no poor decision anywhere.  Do you take backup of all the phones you have before they stopped working?.  Or you will wake up and start flashing a phone that is in perfect condition.

Bro relax.
Its standard protocol to backup your current firmware or at least take note of the build number before flashing a rom (even for the same model). Android has gone way past those days where you can just flash any rom provided its for your model. If you've been in the GSM flashing business long enough then you would have learnt this by now.
We all make mistakes and yours was not backing up before flashing. Thats gone now, nobody is blaming you.
They asked you about having access to a hardware dongle / box (not loaders that don't work) because that is the next best alternative considering your situation.

What's your situation?

You were unlucky enough to have successfully flashed an incompatible rom. This causes deadboot on a Mediatek device (Google Infinix X600 dead after flashing wrong firmware). The two symptoms (depending on the level of deadboot) are
1. No response to flashing at all
2. Error (disconnection or mismatch) on all flash tools

No. 2 is your own situation and the way out is to force-flash (provided you have the right firmware). Force-flashing is not as easy as it sounds because you have to try many approaches and even repeat the same procedure with slightly different variations. This (to an untrained eye) would look like running around in circles (but it far from it) so its easy to give up easily.
I've read everything from the very first post of this thread and every suggestion is on point. I don't expect each to work (most wont infact) but one eventually will. The same approach might not even work on two identical phones. Thats how tricky this deadboot can be.

The rom you flashed has corrupted your preloader, bootloader and partition table. It take patience and a lot of trial to come out of that.
Say a thank you to all that have contributed to this thread so far (they don't owe you anything and are just trying to help).
You're free to express your frustration buy you shouldn't scare help away in the process.

Going forward

From my experience with Coolpad phones and YGDP tool, Alternate tools (outside YGDL) are the way forward and that is what every response here is pointing to. Its now up to you to keep doing what you're asked to do and quit dissing those trying to help you.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

Thanks bro.
Sure I appreciate everyone who in one way or another contributed to this topic, especially the admistrators.

I responded in such a way to the last guy bcoz he was stressing about backing up the phone. One don't just buy a phone n start backing up it's firmware or start writing out its build number.

Phone doesn't tell you when it wants to have the worst of its own fault.

Like the way this phone started, it just got stocked at the android logo. It was so sudden. Nothing was working including internal recovery.
Took it for it to be flashed they did n it went off. Since it's written Infiinix but actually coolpad.

Since they have identified it that is coolpad 8670 that was actually cloned to Infinix hot a88, original firmware of the coolpad 8670 was downloaded n when I tried flashing through ygdp it gives error n which I tried usuing SP flashing tool to flash it's scatter files extracted from the ygdp it gives error.
Both of which I shared thier screenshots.

Then I tried using Miracle box. It was first giving errors, after so many tries, it go flashed with miracle box, but the phone still did not come up.

I still tried it again with miracle box it worked and still did not come up.

Regarding the hardware, I don't have anyone that uses hardware, almost everyone flashing uses the crack or loader version.

Sorry about my reply to the other guy. But am here for solutions n not really blame.

Thanks so far team hovatek it's not easy to respond to messages at no cost.
juvette
juvette
juvette
12-04-2018, 09:52 AM
(11-04-2018, 01:14 PM)Patrick 11 I still tried it again with miracle box it worked and still did not come up.
Regarding the hardware, I don't have anyone that uses hardware, almost everyone flashing uses the crack or loader version.

That you've been able to flash the firmware successfully but still no boot up points at one of three things
1. Miracle Box didn't actually flash the firmware (check to be sure the flash process didn't complete too quickly)
2. The battery is drained
3. You're still yet to find a compatible firmware

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 09:53 AM by juvette.
oblinks
oblinks
oblinks
05-08-2018, 05:00 PM
use inferno box, works perfectly. no more questions about diz.
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Please has there finally been a solution to this problem?
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2018, 12:43 PM

I'm having the same problem with the same phone as well
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
archibongedem1@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Now the question is, apart from the tool used for the flashing, which firmware awaken the phone, infinix hot a88 or Coolpad 8670?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-09-2018, 04:51 PM
(01-09-2018, 12:42 PM)archibongedem1@gmail.com Please has there finally been a solution to this problem?

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3