Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android xz premium clone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

xz premium clone

xz premium clone

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-04-2018, 03:51 PM

(05-04-2018, 09:09 AM)Buzz Ram Well, yes. been so until I noticed there is still a problem with the drivers, though I reinstalled them a couple of times, so I reinstalled them once more, then I installed "Intel Management Engine Interface". Device afterwards got recognised better but the flashing process ended with the error "0xFC0". any ideas?
*update: now it is back again to the "4032" error!
Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply

Error 0xFC0 and 4032 is all mismatch error.
Have you tried the fix(es) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html . Also, try holding vol down or both the vol key before connecting the phone to pc.
This post was last modified: 05-04-2018, 03:52 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2018, 11:27 AM
(05-04-2018, 09:09 AM)Buzz Ram Well, yes. been so until I noticed there is still a problem with the drivers, though I reinstalled them a couple of times, so I reinstalled them once more, then I installed "Intel Management Engine Interface". Device afterwards got recognised better but the flashing process ended with the error "0xFC0". any ideas?

Both errors point to a mismatch.
You'll need the firmware of a (higher build) for your variant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
10-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Inaagee

Did. Tried almost every guide out there and every tip but to no avail... really frustrating

*sorry, the stupid thing isn't allowing me to directly reply
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
10-04-2018, 10:46 AM
(06-04-2018, 11:27 AM)hovatek
(05-04-2018, 09:09 AM)Buzz Ram Well, yes. been so until I noticed there is still a problem with the drivers, though I reinstalled them a couple of times, so I reinstalled them once more, then I installed "Intel Management Engine Interface". Device afterwards got recognised better but the flashing process ended with the error "0xFC0". any ideas?

Both errors point to a mismatch.
You'll need the firmware of a (higher build) for your variant
Figured this ...

firmware of higher build? not getting it ...

I didn't want to post again since last time as wanted to try some other roms 1st but still the same error over and over "4032" .. just driving me crazy ... you have the clone's specs; how about you suggest some roms to download or any fix you see possible?

is appreciated ...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2018, 10:38 AM

(10-04-2018, 10:46 AM)Buzz Ram Figured this ...

firmware of higher build? not getting it ...

I didn't want to post again since last time as wanted to try some other roms 1st but still the same error over and over "4032" .. just driving me crazy ... you have the clone's specs; how about you suggest some roms to download or any fix you see possible?

is appreciated ...

We don't collect roms for this brand, let alone its clone. Thats the problem with clones, if something goes wrong, you're pretty much on your own.
You'll need to keep trying more firmware for this clone till one works

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
12-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Thank God, after trying some roms, finally a Z5 clone rom was the breakthrough and finally got past the stupid error and it flashed but surely ended with a black screen. flashed one of the previous mentioned roms and gladly it was successful and the device booted, but frustration continues and the touchscreen isn't working for some reason!

any suggestions?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-04-2018, 03:20 PM
(12-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Buzz Ram Thank God, after trying some roms, finally a Z5 clone rom was the breakthrough and finally got past the stupid error and it flashed but surely ended with a black screen. flashed one of the previous mentioned roms and gladly it was successful and the device booted, but frustration continues and the touchscreen isn't working for some reason!

any suggestions?

combine files from both firmwares, if the z5 rom can boot your device but the screen remains black
try flashing the z5 rom and include lk.bin from the other rom
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
12-04-2018, 10:39 PM
(12-04-2018, 03:20 PM)X3non
(12-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Buzz Ram Thank God, after trying some roms, finally a Z5 clone rom was the breakthrough and finally got past the stupid error and it flashed but surely ended with a black screen. flashed one of the previous mentioned roms and gladly it was successful and the device booted, but frustration continues and the touchscreen isn't working for some reason!

any suggestions?

combine files from both firmwares, if the z5 rom can boot your device but the screen remains black
try flashing the z5 rom and include lk.bin from the other rom

Finally case solved and can be closed ... turned out to be a problem with the digitizing connector; reconnected it and everything is fine now

thanks
Pages (2): Previous 1 2