Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Customs ROMs on the TECNO Spark K7+
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Customs ROMs on the TECNO Spark K7+

Customs ROMs on the TECNO Spark K7+

Espera Awo
Espera Awo
Espera Awo
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2018, 07:12 PM

Hello everyone, hope you are fine.
I was wondering if it's possible to flash custom ROMs on my TECNO Spark K7+. I'm willing to install Philz or TWRP and root the phone cause I no longer want the stock ROM Smile . I'm always interrested in testing new custom ROMs (my favorite part when using the S4 from SAMSUNG). But yes I know, my MT chip is different than the other ones and it's not so much developped in terms of ROM customization but somewhere I saw someone flashing the Resurection Remix ROM on his TECNO Camon C7. Let me know if it's possible to do so. And also, after my first try, I've got the BROM_ERROR, saying that the load doesn't match.... The TWRP and the Philz are from here, downloaded it here. 
Thanks you for the great job you are doing and keep it up. Peace
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-03-2018, 09:37 AM
(29-03-2018, 07:12 PM)Espera Awo Hello everyone, hope you are fine.
I was wondering if it's possible to flash custom ROMs on my TECNO Spark K7+. I'm willing to install Philz or TWRP and root the phone cause I no longer want the stock ROM Smile . I'm always interrested in testing new custom ROMs (my favorite part when using the S4 from SAMSUNG). But yes I know, my MT chip is different than the other ones and it's not so much developped in terms of ROM customization but somewhere I saw someone flashing the Resurection Remix ROM on his TECNO Camon C7. Let me know if it's possible to do so. And also, after my first try, I've got the BROM_ERROR, saying that the load doesn't match.... The TWRP and the Philz are from here, downloaded it here. 

We don't collect link to Custom ROMs, but we can help you on custom recovery issue.
What's your phone's build no. and android version ?
Do you have its stock ROM?
Espera Awo
Espera Awo
Espera Awo
Enthusiastic Member
08-04-2018, 10:31 PM
(30-03-2018, 09:37 AM)innagee
(29-03-2018, 07:12 PM)Espera Awo Hello everyone, hope you are fine.

We don't collect link to Custom ROMs, but we can help you on custom recovery issue.
What's your phone's build no. and android version ?
Do you have its stock ROM?

Thanks for your reply. I've sorted out the issue and flashed the custom recovery succesfully. I'm now facing an OTA update error. I've already opened another thread for that cause so please, check it out. 
Thanks