Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my infinix hot just got bricked

please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.

(04-01-2015, 05:49 PM)steric58 Wrote: please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.

you need the x507 stock ROM. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-01-2015, 09:58 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 05:49 PM)steric58 Wrote: please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.

alright sir,[email protected]
(04-01-2015, 09:58 PM)hovatek Wrote:

please sir and if i can get the set by step to flash the recovery i willl be more than happy
(04-02-2015, 10:11 PM)steric58 Wrote: please sir and if i can get the set by step to flash the recovery i willl be more than happy

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)