Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm Android
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm Android

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm Android

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2018, 08:51 AM

If you do a factory reset while logged into a Google account on your Qualcomm Android phone (Lollipop and above) then you'll most likely run into Factory Reset Protection (FRP) which requires that you input the credentials of the Google account associated with the device (before the factory reset) in order to proceed with the setup wizard. If you recall the credentials then simply input else this guide will explain how to bypass FRP using NCK Pro Box.

Requirements

Steps to bypass FRP on a Qualcomm Android phone using NCK Pro Box

Follow the steps below to bypass FRP on Qualcomm using NCK Pro Box

See the video tutorial below or at https://youtu.be/6sMtLNGvldo

1. Launch NCK Pro Box

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-1.jpg]

2. Under the Main tab, click Erase FRP

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-2.jpg]

3. Click OK once prompted

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-3.jpg]

4. Once you see Searching for phone..., boot the device into Emergency Download / EDL Mode then connect to PC via a USB cord

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-4.jpg]

5. The device should get detected and FRP wipe begin

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-5.jpg]

6. You should get a Done message once FRP wipe is complete

[Image: How-to-bypass-FRP-on-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-6.jpg]

Important Notice
  • NCK Pro box requires a hardware box in order to work. If you simply install the module and run then that won't work
  • The loader version (doesn't require a box) might get flagged by your antivirus. You're entirely responsible for your actions should you allow the loader to run anyway
  • The exact procedure for booting your device into EDL might vary from what's hinted above so do some research if the above doesn't work. Some devices even require an EDL cable

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to bypass Factory Reset Protection or FRP on a Qualcomm Android device using NCK box Qualcomm module. In order to follow this guide, you need to have the box of course and need to have set it up. We have a guide on how to do that. You need to have installed your drivers. We have a guide on how to do that. You also need to have installed the NCK box Qualcomm module. We also have a guide for that. Now, with all these in place, what You'll want to do is to launch the module.

You need to of course have the device which has the FRP lock issue and you need to power off the device because I'm going to be connecting to the PC very soon, powered off with the battery inside. So my NCK box seems to be taking a while to come up so I'll just need to be a bit patient. Alright! So we are up. Now, the next you'll want to do is to boot the device into EDL Mode.

For this particular device I'm holding, you power it off, still with battery inside, you hold both volume buttons then you connect it to the PC via the USB cord. That is EDL Mode. Alright! Good! You won't be connecting yet, you first need to initiate the FRP process. I was just trying to show you that. Alright! So what you'll want to do is under this Main (tab), You click on Erase FRP and that's going to give you a prompt (with all of these) then you click on OK.

I already have everything in place. Now, what you'll want to do is to boot into EDL Mode as I earlier described so I'm holding both volume buttons then I'm going to connect it to the PC via the USB cord and I detection. I'm just going to wait for FRP to get wiped and that is done. So the phone is going to reboot and you can follow up any start up wizard you see.

So that's how to bypass Factory Reset Protection on a Qualcomm Android device using NCK box Qualcomm module
This post was last modified: 23-08-2018, 06:47 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.