Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows how to turn on greyed bluetooth
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how to turn on greyed bluetooth

how to turn on greyed bluetooth

Bernard Chongo
Bernard Chongo
Bernard Chongo
03-04-2018, 02:47 PM

After i did drivers update my bluetooth no longer works. Its greyed out and do not know where i can enable besides from settings>wireless> bluetooth. I do not want to roll over if there is a way to turn it on. Thank you those who will assist.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (1278).png
Size: 42.25 KB / Downloads: 1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2018, 03:41 PM
(03-04-2018, 02:47 PM)Bernard Chongo After i did drivers update my bluetooth no longer works. Its greyed out and do not know where i can enable besides from settings>wireless> bluetooth. I do not want to roll over if there is a way to turn it on. Thank you those who will assist.

roll back the driver OR do a system restore OR re-install the proper bluetooth driver
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
03-04-2018, 04:08 PM
(03-04-2018, 02:47 PM)Bernard Chongo After i did drivers update my bluetooth no longer works. Its greyed out and do not know where i can enable besides from settings>wireless> bluetooth. I do not want to roll over if there is a way to turn it on. Thank you those who will assist.

Inspect around your computer to see if there is a button/switch that controls the wifi or bluetooth. Turning on the switch may solve the problem.
Bernard Chongo
Bernard Chongo
Bernard Chongo
03-04-2018, 11:06 PM
(03-04-2018, 04:08 PM)Adonso

Inspect around your computer to see if there is a button/switch that controls the wifi or bluetooth. Turning on the switch may solve the problem.

thank you team, i did roll back, no switch. thanks so much.