Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno phone shows only tecno on power on
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno phone shows only tecno on power on

Tecno phone shows only tecno on power on

calebishaya
calebishaya
calebishaya
04-04-2018, 06:03 PM

hello, i consistently use sptool download to flash my phone whenever i have problem of it hanging(i.e showing only tecno) on restart and the sptool solves that problem. after a while i began having the problem (including  display of android.acore, android.market has stopped working) when i put on my phone. so i decided to make use of the sptool format to format my phone because i could not format it using the phones hard reset method because my power button is not working. so after formating with sptool, i downloaded the stock rom using the sptool, i tried putting on the phone, it boots but displays only tecno and does not proceed further, i tried downloading the stock rom as i usually do but it still shows tecno whenever i boot the phone ...please, what do i do
This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 06:31 PM by X3non.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-04-2018, 06:40 PM
(04-04-2018, 06:03 PM)calebishaya hello, i consistently use sptool download to flash my phone whenever i have problem of it hanging(i.e showing only tecno) on restart and the sptool solves that problem. after a while i began having the problem (including  display of android.acore, android.market has stopped working) when i put on my phone. so i decided to make use of the sptool format to format my phone because i could not format it using the phones hard reset method because my power button is not working. so after formating with sptool, i downloaded the stock rom using the sptool, i tried putting on the phone, it boots but displays only tecno and does not proceed further, i tried downloading the stock rom as i usually do but it still shows tecno whenever i boot the phone ...please, what do i do

whats the full phone model?
did you factory reset the device after flashing?