Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno J7 keeps rebooting and even I cant enter into recovery option.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My tecno J7 keeps rebooting and even I cant enter into recovery option.

My tecno J7 keeps rebooting and even I cant enter into recovery option.

sami
sami
sami
07-04-2018, 03:33 PM

Hello guys my tecno j7 cant power up whenever I inserted the battery it automatically starts booting.
I tried restoring the MTK backup but the problem still persists.
Even I have downloaded the firmware and flash using spft v5 it finishes the flashing process and says the download is OK, but nothing is changed, the same problem is happening. How to fix it please ....
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-04-2018, 04:19 PM
(07-04-2018, 03:33 PM)sami Hello guys my tecno j7 cant power up whenever I inserted the battery it automatically starts booting.
   I tried restoring the MTK backup but the problem  still  persists.  
   Even I have downloaded the firmware and flash using spft v5 it finishes the flashing process and  says the download is OK, but nothing is changed, the same problem is happening. How to fix it please ....

auto booting once battery is inserted is not software related. maybe power button is stuck or some other faulty hardware. have a phone hardware technician check the phone
sami
sami
sami
07-04-2018, 07:21 PM
(07-04-2018, 04:19 PM)X3non
(07-04-2018, 03:33 PM)sami Hello guys my tecno j7 cant power up whenever I inserted the battery it automatically starts booting.
   I tried restoring the MTK backup but the problem  still  persists.  
   Even I have downloaded the firmware and flash using spft v5 it finishes the flashing process and  says the download is OK, but nothing is changed, the same problem is happening. How to fix it please ....

auto booting once battery is inserted is not software related. maybe power button is stuck or some other faulty hardware. have a phone hardware technician check the phone
I was facing similar problem 2 days ago then I flashed the backup using sp v5 then it worked fine but when i was trying to restore the nvram backup using MTK DROID TOOL the crazy thing starts. Even after flashing the backup nothing is changed
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-04-2018, 10:20 AM
(07-04-2018, 07:21 PM)sami I was facing similar problem 2 days ago then I flashed the backup using sp v5 then it worked fine but when i was trying to restore the nvram backup using MTK DROID TOOL the crazy thing starts. Even after flashing the backup nothing is changed

You still need to have the power button checked.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2018, 11:21 AM

(07-04-2018, 07:21 PM)sami I was facing similar problem 2 days ago then I flashed the backup using sp v5 then it worked fine but when i was trying to restore the nvram backup using MTK DROID TOOL the crazy thing starts. Even after flashing the backup nothing is changed

1. What's the exact firmware that fixed the phone (full file name)
2. Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode and emmc wipe in factory mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sami
sami
sami
12-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys for your help!! you were right it was the power button that caused the problem now its fixed....