Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Headline: Google pauses Allo development for "Chat"; will they finally win us over?... READ MORE (Apr, 2018)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Connect Standard USB Devices to your Android Device (USB OTG adapter)

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2015, 03:16 AM by Spondulix. )

Many of the Android devices on the market today support USB OTG (On-The-Go). This allows users to connect standard USB devices such as keyboards, mice/mouse, or even extend storage using a regular USB flash drive.

However, you can’t plug the peripheral device directly into it as Android device does not have a standard USB port. In order for your Android phone or tablet to connect to the device, you’ll need a USB OTG cable.

A USB OTG cable is a small cable with a male micro-USB connector on one end and a female full size USB port on the other, so that you can plug it into the Micro-USB port on your device and allows you to connect standard USB 2.0 devices. Click  HERE to see what OTG Cable looks like.

Note: Not all Android devices support USB OTG and no single USB OTG cable out there which is compatible with every phone so be sure [ Please, Login to view this link]  and install it on your device.

SUPPORTS:-

USB Gamepad Controller
 USB Keyboard
USB Flash Drive
 USB Mouse

Price Range:- N500 - N2000 depends on your location

Once you have a USB OTG cable, just plug it into your device and connect the USB device directly to it, and your peripherals should work without any additional configuration.

I wish I could update supported devices later, drop your comments .

Informative piece. Really following your posts in this section with enthusiasm. keep it up bro

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
(04-02-2015, 08:33 AM)satin Wrote: Informative piece. Really following your posts in this section with enthusiasm. keep it up bro

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile

Thanks for the nice compliment 
Good information...

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Hovatek mobile