Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry [Please help] bb z3 anti-theft bypass
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] bb z3 anti-theft bypass

[Please help] bb z3 anti-theft bypass

tunexnoni
tunexnoni
tunexnoni
12-04-2018, 07:26 AM

I flashed my z3 with 10.3 os autoloader, it's worked perfectly without asking for the old BlackBerry ID but Android apps installed on the phone exit itself whenever I try to open WhatsApp, opera mini, Messenger etc.
I downgraded it back to its normal o.s 10.2 and the Android apps worked fine but keeps on asking for the old BlackBerry I. D.
what can I do please Mr Hovatek?
juvette
juvette
juvette
12-04-2018, 01:28 PM
(12-04-2018, 07:26 AM)tunexnoni I flashed my z3 with 10.3 os autoloader, it's worked perfectly without asking for the old BlackBerry ID but Android apps installed on the phone exit itself whenever I try to open WhatsApp, opera mini, Messenger etc.
I downgraded it back to its normal o.s 10.2 and the Android apps worked fine but keeps on asking for the old BlackBerry I. D.

What is your exact 10.3 version.
Try Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-04-2018, 08:40 PM
(12-04-2018, 07:26 AM)tunexnoni I flashed my z3 with 10.3 os autoloader, it's worked perfectly without asking for the old BlackBerry ID but Android apps installed on the phone exit itself whenever I try to open WhatsApp, opera mini, Messenger etc.

The phone anti-theft feature is ON, you'll have to login using the previous email and password registered with the Phone and disable/off anti-theft.
The OS 10.3.3 that auto exits app is a developer OS that is the reason it doesn't ask for the a-theft user details.

You'll need to use OS version 10.3.1 that's the only version that doesn't ask for anti-theft user details.