Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Tecno G9 screen freezes for a long time
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Tecno G9 screen freezes for a long time

[Please help] My Tecno G9 screen freezes for a long time

Makanaky
Makanaky
Makanaky
12-04-2018, 12:48 PM

Until recently, my Tecno G9 Phantom 2 Tablet is troubleshooting. It will suddenly go off and will take a long time trying to reboot,in the process, what I could only see on the screen is "Experience Smart Life Now", and this will remain there until infinity . . . you know what I mean. SecndlSe, the screen is not STABLE, what I here is that, it giggles up & down thereby making me unable to read anything easily. Lastly, it is ibviobv that I may need an UPGRADE to the latest version of software because the update has since stopped coming and each time I tried to check for updates, it keeps telling meh that my phone has the latest version. Please, I need your quick help on these challenges. Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-04-2018, 04:01 PM
(12-04-2018, 12:48 PM)Makanaky Until recently, my Tecno G9 Phantom 2 Tablet is troubleshooting. It will suddenly go off and will take a long time trying to reboot,in the process, what I could only see on the screen is "Experience Smart Life Now", and this will remain there until infinity . . . you know what I mean. SecndlSe, the screen is not STABLE, what I here is that, it giggles up & down thereby making me unable to read anything easily. Lastly, it is ibviobv that I may need an UPGRADE to the latest version of software because the update has since stopped coming and each time I tried to check for updates, it keeps telling meh that my phone has the latest version. Please, I need your quick help on these challenges. Thanks.

try performing a factory reset in recovery mode if the issues still persists then
download stock rom @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
BTW there is no official update for tecno G9