Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Factory reset problem with Huawei Y625
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Factory reset problem with Huawei Y625

[Please help] Factory reset problem with Huawei Y625

florezla
florezla
florezla
15-04-2018, 01:14 AM

Hi everybody! 

My Huawei phone was becoming very slow, so I decided to do a factory reset to delete all the data from my phone. I pressed Volume up+ power, and the "Android system recovery" appears, I choose in this order: 1. wipe data/ factory reset, 2. wipe cache partition and then reboot system now. 
Once this is done, the phone begins with the settings like language, date & time and wi-fi, after I tap on the arrow to go to the privacy declare, the phone takes me back to the Wi-fi settings (this happens again and again, and I am not able to have properly functioning my phone). I really don´t know what is happening, if you could help I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-04-2018, 11:36 AM
(15-04-2018, 01:14 AM)florezla Hi everybody! 

My Huawei phone was becoming very slow, so I decided to do a factory reset to delete all the data from my phone. I pressed Volume up+ power, and the "Android system recovery" appears, I choose in this order: 1. wipe data/ factory reset, 2. wipe cache partition and then reboot system now. 
Once this is done, the phone begins with the settings like language, date & time and wi-fi, after I tap on the arrow to go to the privacy declare, the phone takes me back to the Wi-fi settings (this happens again and again, and I am not able to have properly functioning my phone). I really don´t know what is happening, if you could help I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance

It sounds like an FRP lock.
Did the phone ask for google account that was previously synced on the device?
This post was last modified: 15-04-2018, 11:38 AM by xerxes.
florezla
florezla
florezla
15-04-2018, 07:01 PM
(15-04-2018, 11:36 AM)innagee
(15-04-2018, 01:14 AM)florezla Hi everybody! 

Thanks in advance

It sounds like an FRP lock.
Did the phone ask for google account that was previously synced on the device?

Hi, thank you for replying!
Well, the phone once is turn on doesn't ask for the google account first, so I think that this is happening before that step to synced the account
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2018, 10:46 AM
(15-04-2018, 07:01 PM)florezla Hi, thank you for replying!
Well, the phone once is turn on doesn't ask for the google account first, so I think that this is happening before that step to synced the account

OS Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200

Connect to a Wi-Fi network and sign into your google account during the setup wizard (if presented with that option)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.