Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO L9 Plus stuck in startup Settings
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO L9 Plus stuck in startup Settings

[Please help] TECNO L9 Plus stuck in startup Settings

maxieto
maxieto
maxieto
21-04-2018, 12:30 AM

Device: Tecno L9 Plus
Backup: Lost Backup Due to computer ish

Actions In order Of occurance:
     I Followed the thread here on Hovatek Forum on how to succesfuly root the Tecno l9 Plus
After Succesfully rooting. I needed the multi switch user feature for my phone as Hi-Os SEEMED TO HAVE removed this feature 
   I then found an app on the net called SWITCH ME, After installation of this app , The app said it will help to create multiple partitions of the base os and would allow me to switch through them (Probably the app would be present in any acount created} It also requested root acess which i granted

So i created a user on the app and then switched to this user, My phone rebooted for a longer while than normal then started a set up just like a new phone does i.e With Start up settigns like : Select Sim for cellular data, select language, Sign in to google etc (This is probably the set up of the new account created)
    but then unfortunately the last stage of the setup refuses to continue, which is the stage where it says "Just A Sec,, setting up" Its keeps on saying that for hours and never stops and in this process i keep receiving app crash notifications like "Google play services unfortunately Stopped, Duo Unfortunately stopped etc
    it has never gone past this.. i have tried rebooting but it still boots into this Created User Account And stucks at the same place

I Cant change Back To My Former User Account without getting Access to the SwitchMe App..
    Please Help out.. What can i Do?
Is there a way to launch the SwitchMe App from Philz?
   Is any way I can be free of this?... Please Hovateknicians Come to My aid @administrator
This post was last modified: 21-04-2018, 03:44 AM by maxieto.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-04-2018, 04:43 PM
(21-04-2018, 12:30 AM)maxieto Device: Tecno L9 Plus
   Is any way I can be free of this?... Please Hovateknicians Come to My aid @administrator

perform a factory reset if it still doesn't boot to homescreen then flash stock rom for your build
maxieto
maxieto
maxieto
22-04-2018, 11:10 AM
(21-04-2018, 04:43 PM)X3non
(21-04-2018, 12:30 AM)maxieto Device: Tecno L9 Plus

perform a factory reset if it still doesn't boot to homescreen then flash stock rom for your build

Its a pity that this actually what i had to do
I performed a factory reset and now i have lost root access too..
My Miracle box on computer doesn't recognize my phone no matter which driver i insall
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2018, 10:07 AM
(22-04-2018, 11:10 AM)maxieto Its a pity that this actually what i had to do
I performed a factory reset and now i have lost root access too..
My Miracle box on computer doesn't recognize my phone no matter which driver i insall

Uninstall all MTK drivers on your PC (from device manager) then re-install.
Next, you need to find out your current Build Number using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
This will determine the right firmware to flash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.