Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Restore backup Gionee M2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Restore backup Gionee M2

[Please help] Restore backup Gionee M2

Emvino
Emvino
Emvino
02-04-2015, 06:23 PM

I made a backup with MTK droid tool v2.5.x and noticed there was a clockwork mod folder on my phone memory. I went further to upgrade my phone to KitKat using sp flash tool (I used firmware upgrade option... Not download and etc) there all went successful but now I lost all my files on the phone before the upgrade. Even the clockwork mod folder gone because my phone memory was also wiped! But the MTK droid tool back up ( plus the prepared flash files in the !files...folder) of the phone is still on the PC I used. I have CWM recovery v6 flashed to the phone during the firmware upgrade and it's working. Now I want to get my files back or downgrade to the former ROM version get my files properly backed up before upgrade. Is that possible?? How??

# The phone is Gionee M2 (8gb) nothing was wrong with it.. Just wanted an upgrade.

# During the firmware upgrade in Sp flash tool, all the boxes was checked.. From preloader to a file named PAT
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2015, 07:51 PM
replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2266.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.