Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] spd flash tool wont start downloading
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] spd flash tool wont start downloading

[Please help] spd flash tool wont start downloading

slichy
slichy
slichy
Enthusiastic Member
26-04-2018, 08:05 AM

my phone is leagoo t5c with sc9853i chipset. i had complete all the reqruitment things before flash, like spreadtrum device, adb, and the other things. first i used newest spd flash tool and the upgrade frimware of my phone. when i finished load .pac data, i start to download and then connect my phone to pc with hold the volume decrese button and plug in my usb. the pc recognize it with the pop up sound when the phone is plug in. In the tutorial, the flash start download. But in my case, my phone wont start to flashing. its only start to charging. and when i boot the phone, nothings happen to my phone, even its soft brick or hard brick.  i've try to use another version of spd flash tool and another firmware, but it still wont start downloading. When i pressed start button, and plug in the phone, nothin happens. so i decide to press stop button and boot my phone.

So whats wrong with my case ? Why my flash wont start downloading ? What should i do then ?
Thank you so much guys. Pardon my bad english. Greeting from indonesia.
This post was last modified: 26-04-2018, 08:08 AM by slichy.