Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Innjoo T1 scatter file and recovery img

(04-05-2015, 10:49 AM)Threzhold Wrote: Please how do I change my randomly generated password ?
what password?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Good morning, I was able to to create and cwm recovery to my innjoo T1 from the scatter file I made b4 the tab got stuck at bootloop, now I can get the tab into cwm recovery mode and I tried to get into the root of it through Aroma file manager in order to remove those xpose installer modules applications that I converted into system apps. But the system folder was empty, please what's should I do now cos boot.img and the recovery.img of the stock rom which was made from scatter file I have b4 the bootloop problem, thank you.
(04-07-2015, 11:40 AM)Threzhold Wrote: Good morning, I was able to to create and cwm recovery to my innjoo T1 from the scatter file I made b4 the tab got stuck at bootloop, now I can get the tab into cwm recovery mode and I tried to get into the root of it through Aroma file manager in order to remove those xpose installer modules applications that I converted into system apps. But the system folder was empty, please what's should I do now cos boot.img and the recovery.img of the stock rom which was made from scatter file I have b4 the bootloop problem, thank you.

by 'scatter file', do you mean stock backup? also, list the files in the backup you have
it is not a backup o,the scatter file is used only for creation of boot.img and recovery.img which I used to create the cwm recovery.
(04-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Threzhold Wrote: it is not a backup o,the scatter file is used only for creation of boot.img and recovery.img which I used to create the cwm recovery.

using what method? please shed more light because I dont understand you
I used sp flashtools v3.1332 to flash cwm made by mtkdroidtools into the Tab
(04-08-2015, 12:14 PM)Threzhold Wrote: I used sp flashtools v3.1332 to flash cwm made by mtkdroidtools into the Tab

what you need is /system either from a cwm or mtk backup. we're yet to upload innjoo T1 backup. keep checking https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1242.html or try get access to a working T1