Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Innjoo T1 scatter file and recovery img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Innjoo T1 scatter file and recovery img

[Please help] Innjoo T1 scatter file and recovery img

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
03-04-2015, 09:58 AM

Hello hovatek team, kudos for your wonderful job u're doing, more grease to ur elbow. Please I have prob with my new rooted innjoo T1 tab, I just try to reboot the tab after moving some apps into the system i. e converting xpose apps into system apps and the tap stopped at boot with the innjoo logo and continuing booting like, I I tried to restore the backup I made earlier but it doesn't work and b4 this softbrick I tried to make stock recovery img n boot img using mtk v2.53 and sp flash v3.12, the sp flash tool was giving error message "Error:initializing scatter file failed. Please check the name of scatter which you load is legal "
Now that the tab is not powering on don't know how to get another scatter file nor make a recovery img. Thanks hearing from you soon.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2015, 12:10 PM
(03-04-2015, 09:58 AM)Threzhold Hello hovatek team, kudos for your wonderful job u're doing, more grease to ur elbow. Please I have prob with my new rooted innjoo T1 tab, I just try to reboot the tab after moving some apps into the system i. e converting xpose apps into system apps and the tap stopped at boot with the innjoo logo and continuing booting like, I I tried to restore the backup I made earlier but it doesn't work and b4 this softbrick I tried to make stock recovery img n boot img using mtk v2.53 and sp flash v3.12, the sp flash tool was giving error message "Error:initializing scatter file failed. Please check the name of scatter which you load is legal "
Now that the tab is not powering on don't know how to get another scatter file nor make a recovery img. Thanks hearing from you soon.

need to confirm something. you said you made a backup before all of this. could you list the files in your backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
03-04-2015, 12:55 PM
It's the normal back up that I did, how do I get those files user data backup?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2015, 03:00 PM
(03-04-2015, 12:55 PM)Threzhold It's the normal back up that I did, how do I get those files user data backup?

slow down... list the files in the backup you made

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM

I there's no I can get content of the backup cos it's not cwm backup.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2015, 08:50 PM
(04-04-2015, 06:18 PM)Threzhold I there's no I can get content of the backup cos it's not cwm backup.
how exactly did you make the backup? details please

Note!
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
05-04-2015, 06:58 AM
When I bought the tab rooted it and used it for some weeks, then I tried to back it up by when it's off, I pressed the volume up key and power key at same time to get the recovery mode and go straight to the backup and entered it and it did the backup successfully and reboot it. Until recently when used the link2sd to convert some apps into system apps and reboot that's when it stopped at bootloop. Thanks for your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-04-2015, 09:38 AM
(05-04-2015, 06:58 AM)Threzhold When I bought the tab rooted it and used it for some weeks, then I tried to back it up by  when it's off, I pressed the volume up key and power key at same time to get the recovery mode and go straight to the backup and entered it and it did the backup successfully and reboot it. Until recently when used the link2sd to convert some apps into system apps and reboot that's when it stopped at bootloop. Thanks for your help

that backup is useless at this point. you need the stock backup. can you get access to a working innjoo T1?

Note!
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
05-04-2015, 09:55 AM
No, I don't have for now
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
05-04-2015, 10:49 AM

Please how do I change my randomly generated password ?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next