Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I am having problem flashing my leagoo kiicca power
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I am having problem flashing my leagoo kiicca power

[Please help] I am having problem flashing my leagoo kiicca power

Pages (10): Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
20-05-2018, 07:59 PM

(20-05-2018, 05:54 PM)innagee
(20-05-2018, 11:16 AM)sunkyday
(18-05-2018, 10:16 AM)hovatek
(17-05-2018, 03:55 PM)sunkyday Baba it is still the same, nothing has changed about the recovery mode

The most logical explanation is that the Build Number of the firmware you obtained the stock recovery.img (you sent us) from is lower than the phone's current Build Number.
The stock recovery must be from the firmware of the same or higher build number than the phone's current one else any ported custom recovery won't be able to replace stock recovery via SP flash tool flashing

I have get a new stock backup of another leagoo kiicaa power. here is the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xdv2w_...y6cUNaljUw

I back it up with miracle box, but it is in .bin and I don't know how to convert it to .img

Dump the firmware in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

I have already done that and that is the recovery.bin I sent earlier

I backup as scatter file and 1 single file so what should I do next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2018, 01:10 PM
(20-05-2018, 11:16 AM)sunkyday I have get a new stock backup of another leagoo kiicaa power. here is the link.

I back it up with miracle box, but it is in .bin and I don't know how to convert it to .img

Try this https://mega.nz/#!Af4niLYb!9oqcFzJjrOYC0...XjF2QCb880

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
21-05-2018, 07:30 PM
(20-05-2018, 05:54 PM)innagee
(20-05-2018, 11:16 AM)sunkyday
(18-05-2018, 10:16 AM)hovatek
(17-05-2018, 03:55 PM)sunkyday Baba it is still the same, nothing has changed about the recovery mode

The most logical explanation is that the Build Number of the firmware you obtained the stock recovery.img (you sent us) from is lower than the phone's current Build Number.
The stock recovery must be from the firmware of the same or higher build number than the phone's current one else any ported custom recovery won't be able to replace stock recovery via SP flash tool flashing

I have get a new stock backup of another leagoo kiicaa power. here is the link.

Dump the firmware in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

after flashing the TWRP you sent to the phone is not coming up. It is total dead. We I try to on the phone it won't on. What should I do
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-05-2018, 08:07 PM
(21-05-2018, 07:30 PM)sunkyday after flashing the TWRP you sent to the phone is not coming up. It is total dead. We I try to on the phone it won't on. What should I do

Try taking out/reinsert the battery then power on the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2018, 09:45 AM

(21-05-2018, 07:30 PM)sunkyday after flashing the TWRP you sent to the phone is not coming up. It is total dead. We I try to on the phone it won't on. What should I do

Provide details on how you flashed. Also, Was flashing successful?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
22-05-2018, 02:01 PM
(21-05-2018, 08:07 PM)innagee

Try taking out/reinsert the battery then power on the phone.

I have done that already
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
22-05-2018, 02:13 PM
(22-05-2018, 09:45 AM)hovatek

After downloading that TWRP you sent to me I extracted it in a new folder and also copy the Scatter file of the the leagoo kiicca power that I backup myself into that same folder, after that I lunch miraclebox and click on MTK tab, click on write select my phone chipset select scatter file in that new folder that I created and I click on start button. And I connect my switched off phone and it flashed it and give a successful message (which is DONE and time) after that I try booting the phone into recovery mode didn't come up, I try booting it normally it didn't come up. So that is all I did. I only flash the recovery.bin out of all the list of the scatter file.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-05-2018, 02:43 PM
(22-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sunkyday
(22-05-2018, 09:45 AM)hovatek

After downloading that TWRP you sent to me I extracted it in a new folder and also copy the Scatter file of the the leagoo kiicca power that I backup myself into that same folder, after that I lunch miraclebox and click on MTK tab, click on write select my phone chipset select scatter file in that new folder that I created and I click on start button. And I connect my switched off phone and it flashed it and give a successful message (which is DONE and time) after that I try booting the phone into recovery mode didn't come up, I try booting it normally it didn't come up. So that is all I did. I only flash the recovery.bin out of all the list of the scatter file.

Retry the process and include preloader.bin while flashing the custom recovery.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
22-05-2018, 02:56 PM
(22-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sunkyday After downloading that TWRP you sent to me  I extracted it  in a new folder and also copy  the Scatter file of the  the leagoo kiicca power that I  backup myself  into that same folder, after that I lunch miraclebox and  click on MTK tab, click on write select my phone chipset select scatter file in that new folder that I created and I click on start button. And I connect my switched off phone and  it flashed it  and give a successful message (which is  DONE  and time) after  that I try booting the  phone into recovery mode didn't come up,  I try booting it normally it didn't come up. So that is all I  did. I only flash the  recovery.bin out of all the list of the scatter file.

disconnect / reconnect the battery as @innagee's suggested earlier
if your battery is inbuilt then either loosen the phone or keep charging till it show charging sign
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
23-05-2018, 08:01 PM

(22-05-2018, 02:56 PM)freshtyt
(22-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sunkyday After downloading that TWRP you sent to me  I extracted it  in a new folder and also copy  the Scatter file of the  the leagoo kiicca power that I  backup myself  into that same folder, after that I lunch miraclebox and  click on MTK tab, click on write select my phone chipset select scatter file in that new folder that I created and I click on start button. And I connect my switched off phone and  it flashed it  and give a successful message (which is  DONE  and time) after  that I try booting the  phone into recovery mode didn't come up,  I try booting it normally it didn't come up. So that is all I  did. I only flash the  recovery.bin out of all the list of the scatter file.

disconnect / reconnect the battery as @innagee's suggested earlier
if your battery is inbuilt then either loosen the phone or keep charging till it show charging sign

OK I will do that
Pages (10): Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next