Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Announcement: We've crossed the 100,000+ forum members milestone... READ MORE (May, 2018)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BACKUP DM98 ROM using MTK Droid tools and SPF Tools

I followed the procedure described in this forum (thread 21970) to backup the ROM of a DM98 smartwatch. 

The problem is that when I select the ROM_1 at step 20, then the windows shown at step 22 does not appear. 
I get the following message:

"In the selected file: C:/TOOLS/DM98/MTK2/ROM_1, No necessary information was found to create the Scatter file.. "

I tried twice. 
Please could you help me? 
Thank you.

Attached Files
.jpg   MTKerror.jpg (Size: 133.17 KB / Downloads: 1)
(05-09-2018, 05:09 PM)peregriunus Wrote: I followed the procedure described in this forum (thread 21970) to backup the ROM of a DM98 smartwatch. 

The problem is that when I select the ROM_1 at step 20, then the windows shown at step 22 does not appear. 

"In the selected file: C:/TOOLS/DM98/MTK2/ROM_1, No necessary information was found to create the Scatter file.. "

I tried twice. 
Thank you.

that guide doesn't work on smartwatches
you can backup using the guide at https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17780.html
(05-09-2018, 05:09 PM)peregriunus Wrote: I followed the procedure described in this forum (thread 21970) to backup the ROM of a DM98 smartwatch. 

I tried twice. 
Thank you.

You could also use Miracle Box @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17759.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)