Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked Phantom Z A7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked Phantom Z A7

Bricked Phantom Z A7

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2018, 01:19 PM

(14-05-2018, 12:25 AM)Geeky Bobby John Please i need help, i may have Bricked my Phantom Z, I Flashed a stock Rom i got online with SP Flash Tool, and was using the phone, then flashed a custom Rom Via CWM, Didn't like the Rom so i flashed back the Stock Rom, i did this multiple times for no explainable reason, i think one of those time i may have selected format all, and probably firmware upgrade, after then i was using the phone, for some hours then the phone went dead when i was playing a game (Subway Surfers), ever since then the phone will boot to the tecno logo sometimes, other time it may just stop at the enjoy smartlife now logo, then go dead, but if it is plugged into a usb dock on a pc, i might be able to use it for a while or for very long as it is variable. If i leave it in recovery mode it can stay a whole day, so i'm sure it is not the battery, but before it goes into recovery it displays a dead android with the open case and warning logo.

Maybe its a power related bug.
If I get you right, the phone can work normally when connected to a power source (during use) but can only stay on (when not being charged) while in recovery mode right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Geeky Bobby John
Geeky Bobby John
Geeky Bobby John
Enthusiastic Member
30-05-2018, 11:52 PM
(16-05-2018, 01:19 PM)hovatek
(14-05-2018, 12:25 AM)Geeky Bobby John Please i need help, i may have Bricked my Phantom Z, I Flashed a stock Rom i got online with SP Flash Tool, and was using the phone, then flashed a custom Rom Via CWM, Didn't like the Rom so i flashed back the Stock Rom, i did this multiple times for no explainable reason, i think one of those time i may have selected format all, and probably firmware upgrade, after then i was using the phone, for some hours then the phone went dead when i was playing a game (Subway Surfers), ever since then the phone will boot to the tecno logo sometimes, other time it may just stop at the enjoy smartlife now logo, then go dead, but if it is plugged into a usb dock on a pc, i might be able to use it for a while or for very long as it is variable. If i leave it in recovery mode it can stay a whole day, so i'm sure it is not the battery, but before it goes into recovery it displays a dead android with the open case and warning logo.

Maybe its a power related bug.
If I get you right, the phone can work normally when connected to a power source (during use) but can only stay on (when not being charged) while in recovery mode right?

Yes that is it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2018, 12:05 PM
(30-05-2018, 11:52 PM)Geeky Bobby John Yes that is it

Try booting into Safe Mode @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html
I doubt that'll help though and think you should have the hardware checked
This post was last modified: 31-05-2018, 12:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2