Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Downgrade Infinix Hot 4
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Downgrade Infinix Hot 4

[Please help] Downgrade Infinix Hot 4

Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
14-05-2018, 02:23 PM

Hey everyone, I upgraded my infinix hot 4 to Nougat and its been really buggy, and i want to go back to marshmallow. I already downloaded the marshmallow rom, but when i try to flash it, SP flash tools keeps saying "Load doesnt match target". I know what that means, but i am pretty sure the rom is correct because i have used it before. Is there a way to clean wipe and install the Marshmallow rom?
Thanks in advance Smile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-05-2018, 04:12 PM
(14-05-2018, 02:23 PM)Samuel Ogbeh Hey everyone, I upgraded my infinix hot 4 to Nougat and its been really buggy, and i want to go back to marshmallow. I already downloaded the marshmallow rom, but when i try to flash it, SP flash tools keeps saying "Load doesnt match target". I know what that means, but i am pretty sure the rom is correct because i have used it before. Is there a way to clean wipe and install the Marshmallow rom?
Thanks in advance Smile

Dump the phone's current firmware using miracle @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Did you take note of the phone's previous (marshmallow) build no?
This post was last modified: 14-05-2018, 04:13 PM by xerxes.
Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
14-05-2018, 04:28 PM
No i didnt note it. thanks for the help, i would try it and give feedback asap
Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
Samuel Ogbeh
15-05-2018, 10:28 PM
I couldn't dump the phones firmware, miracle box wasn't detecting the phone, but oddly enough, SP flash tools is detecting it. Any fix?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2018, 08:40 AM

(15-05-2018, 10:28 PM)Samuel Ogbeh I couldn't dump the phones firmware, miracle box wasn't detecting the phone, but oddly enough, SP flash tools is detecting it. Any fix?

Use the wwr tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html instead.
What's the phone's current build no?
This post was last modified: 16-05-2018, 08:41 AM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2018, 12:19 PM
(14-05-2018, 02:23 PM)Samuel Ogbeh Hey everyone, I upgraded my infinix hot 4 to Nougat and its been really buggy, and i want to go back to marshmallow. I already downloaded the marshmallow rom, but when i try to flash it, SP flash tools keeps saying "Load doesnt match target". I know what that means, but i am pretty sure the rom is correct because i have used it before. Is there a way to clean wipe and install the Marshmallow rom?
Thanks in advance Smile

Attach a full screenshot of this error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.