Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android dead infinix hot 3 x554
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

dead infinix hot 3 x554

dead infinix hot 3 x554

16-05-2018, 11:32 AM

hi hovatek i have an issue with my infinix hot 3 x554.... it cant switch on and it cant respond to any hard reset commands its totally dead however when i plug it into a pc it plays a detected sound and seconds after it disconnects t does this repeatedly ive tried flashing with sp flash tool and it keeps giving me dram errors can you please help ill be greatful
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2018, 02:50 PM
(16-05-2018, 11:32 AM)andre mugi bago hi hovatek i have an issue with my infinix hot 3 x554.... it cant switch on and it cant respond to any hard reset commands its totally dead however when i plug it into a pc it plays a detected sound and seconds after it disconnects t does this repeatedly ive tried flashing with sp flash tool and it keeps giving me dram errors can you please help ill be greatful

How did the phone go dead?
Have you tried a different battery?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-05-2018, 12:49 PM
(16-05-2018, 11:32 AM)andre mugi bago hi hovatek i have an issue with my infinix hot 3 x554.... it cant switch on and it cant respond to any hard reset commands its totally dead however when i plug it into a pc it plays a detected sound and seconds after it disconnects t does this repeatedly ive tried flashing with sp flash tool and it keeps giving me dram errors can you please help ill be greatful

Sounds like a drained battery.
1. Attach a screenshot of the error message
2. Do you recall the phone's original build number?
3. Answer @innagee's question

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.