Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box

[Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
23-05-2018, 11:00 AM

Two days ago I decided to take a backup of my rom(nougat) before rooting the device. I made of miracle box and saved the backup as scatter file. The backup was successful and I disconnected my phone and tried switching it on, but nothing happened. I've tried charging it with a power bank and a charger but it hasn't turned on till now. My PC still detects it. Please help me out.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-05-2018, 03:43 PM
(23-05-2018, 11:00 AM)Joseph_ify Two days ago I decided to take a backup of my rom(nougat) before rooting the device. I made of miracle box and saved the backup as scatter file. The backup was successful and I disconnected my phone and tried switching it on, but nothing happened. I've tried charging it with a power bank and a charger but it hasn't turned on till now. My PC still detects it. Please help me out.

Try disconnect/reconnect the battery clip then power up the phone. [You'll have to loose the phone]
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
23-05-2018, 03:59 PM
(23-05-2018, 03:43 PM)innagee
(23-05-2018, 11:00 AM)Joseph_ify Two days ago I decided to take a backup of my rom(nougat) before rooting the device. I made of miracle box and saved the backup as scatter file. The backup was successful and I disconnected my phone and tried switching it on, but nothing happened. I've tried charging it with a power bank and a charger but it hasn't turned on till now. My PC still detects it. Please help me out.

Try disconnect/reconnect the battery clip then power up the phone. [You'll have to loose the phone]

I wouldn't want to do that because I'm not skilled at doing such work. I don't want to cause further damage to the phone. Is there any way out? For example flashing the backup again
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-05-2018, 05:03 PM

keep charging using a wall socket charger till it shows charging sign [you can hold vol down button before connecting the charger to the phone] either that OR you look for someone with hardware experience to help disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone
This post was last modified: 23-05-2018, 05:07 PM by X3non.
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
23-05-2018, 07:19 PM

(23-05-2018, 05:03 PM)X3non

keep charging using a wall socket charger till it shows charging sign [you can hold vol down button before connecting the charger to the phone] either that OR you look for someone with hardware experience to help disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone
I disconnected the battery clip and reconnected, then plugged it to my power bank for some seconds. It didn't come on still. I'm thinking of flashing my backup to it this time, what do you think?

I tried flashing the backup ROM, and it didn't work. I'm frustrated, what do I do next?
This post was last modified: 23-05-2018, 08:13 PM by Joseph_ify.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-05-2018, 08:13 PM
(23-05-2018, 07:19 PM)Joseph_ify I disconnected the battery clip and reconnected, then plugged it to my power bank for some seconds. It didn't come on still. I'm thinking of flashing my backup to it this time, what do you think?

If for sure you didn't do anything apart from the backup then its a drained battery issue.
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
23-05-2018, 09:19 PM
(23-05-2018, 08:13 PM)innagee
(23-05-2018, 07:19 PM)Joseph_ify I disconnected the battery clip and reconnected, then plugged it to my power bank for some seconds. It didn't come on still. I'm thinking of flashing my backup to it this time, what do you think?

If for sure you didn't do anything apart from the backup then its a drained battery issue.
I charged the battery till 95% before starting the backup. I hope continually charging it won't spoil/weaken the battery?
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
24-05-2018, 05:20 AM
I also discovered through miracle box log that, during the backup, the driver came up as mediatek preloader USB vcom. But now if I connect the phone to PC it comes as mediatek DA USB VCOM. Is there any problem with this or is it normal?
Oladejimathew
Oladejimathew
Oladejimathew
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2018, 08:23 AM
(24-05-2018, 05:20 AM)Joseph_ify I also discovered through miracle box log that, during the backup, the driver came up as mediatek preloader USB vcom. But now if I connect the phone to PC it comes as mediatek DA USB VCOM. Is there any problem with this or is it normal?

From experience, I'd advise that you keep charging for a while before attempting to write back the back up you earlier created....
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
24-05-2018, 09:11 AM

(24-05-2018, 08:23 AM)Oladejimathew
(24-05-2018, 05:20 AM)Joseph_ify I also discovered through miracle box log that, during the backup, the driver came up as mediatek preloader USB vcom. But now if I connect the phone to PC it comes as mediatek DA USB VCOM. Is there any problem with this or is it normal?

From experience, I'd advise that you keep charging for a while before attempting to write back the back up you earlier created....

How many days did your phone remain dead before it came back on?
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next