Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Hot 4 Custom Recovery (TWRP)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Hot 4 Custom Recovery (TWRP)

[Please help] Infinix Hot 4 Custom Recovery (TWRP)

Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
26-05-2018, 12:31 AM

I tried to flash a custom recovery hopefully tagged for TWRP into my Inifinix hot 4 running Nougat 7.0 but after the flashing was completed with SP Flashtool with no error, my device wasn't booting into recovery at all... Instead, after pressing the power button and volume up, it also display the device name and boot logo then reboot the phone properly to main screen.. The phone isn't stuck to any part but it won't boot to recovery any more. And I want to port the recovery into it especially the the TWRP or any one better so I can root the device. Please direct me to the appropriate page I can find a solution..
This post was last modified: 26-05-2018, 11:57 AM by hovatek.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-05-2018, 11:57 AM
(26-05-2018, 12:31 AM)Tejrooney I tried to flash a custom recovery hopefully tagged for TWRP into my Inifinix hot 4 running Nougat 7.0 but after the flashing was completed with SP Flashtool with no error, my device wasn't booting into recovery at all... Instead, after pressing the power button and volume up, it also display the device name and boot logo then reboot the phone properly to main screen.. The phone isn't stuck to any part but it won't boot to recovery any more. And I want to port the recovery into it especially the the TWRP or any one better so I can root the device. Please direct me to the appropriate page I can find a solution..

I have questions about the button combo you used to attempt booting into recovery mode, the source of the TWRP you flashed and your Build Number but lets put those aside a while.
Use boot.img to root your device using magisk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
This post was last modified: 26-05-2018, 11:58 AM by hovatek.
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
27-05-2018, 12:26 AM
My build number is the same the build number of flash files uploaded for Nougat OS Hot 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2018, 10:49 AM
(27-05-2018, 12:26 AM)Tejrooney My build number is the same the build number of flash files uploaded for Nougat OS Hot 4

Root using Magisk as recommended

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.