Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno WX4 Pro TWRP Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno WX4 Pro TWRP Problem

[Please help] Tecno WX4 Pro TWRP Problem

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-05-2018, 03:24 PM

(29-05-2018, 09:12 PM)Sammar Aleem After flashing this recovery SP flash tool giving me error and my phone is in bootloop
I flashed this recovery using SP Flash Tool and that time SP Flash tool working fine
Here is the link mega(.)nz/#!xdkAGYzR!xCa6zvVvbB5P8a0T6FAJvVHpLIdopiZdpVIVOCbBH2I
I also try the original scatter file but no success

you're contradicting yourself
in your first post you mentioned "After flashing this recovery phone cannot mount partitions because of wrong mount points" ; this means that you were able to flash successfully and boot into TWRP
but now you're saying "After flashing this recovery SP flash tool giving me error and my phone is in bootloop"

flash back your stock rom and let us know if your phone is now able to boot into homescreen
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
31-05-2018, 12:57 AM
(30-05-2018, 03:24 PM)X3non
(29-05-2018, 09:12 PM)Sammar Aleem After flashing this recovery SP flash tool giving me error and my phone is in bootloop
I flashed this recovery using SP Flash Tool and that time SP Flash tool working fine
Here is the link mega(.)nz/#!xdkAGYzR!xCa6zvVvbB5P8a0T6FAJvVHpLIdopiZdpVIVOCbBH2I
I also try the original scatter file but no success

you're contradicting yourself
in your first post you mentioned "After flashing this recovery phone cannot mount partitions because of wrong mount points" ; this means that you were able to flash successfully and boot into TWRP
but now you're saying "After flashing this recovery SP flash tool giving me error and my phone is in bootloop"

flash back your stock rom and let us know if your phone is now able to boot into homescreen

Oh Man! Before flashing your ported recovery my phone working and SP flash tool also working great but after flashing your recovery my phone get into bootloop and its only boot into recovery mode and when i try to flash stock recovery SP flash tool giving me error. See attachments...
Attached Files
.jpg
aasd.JPG
Size: 139.72 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 138.2 KB / Downloads: 7
.png
Screenshot_2010-01-01-04-50-59.png
Size: 141.21 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2018, 12:28 PM
(31-05-2018, 12:57 AM)Sammar Aleem Oh Man! Before flashing your ported recovery my phone working and SP flash tool also working great but after flashing your recovery my phone get into bootloop and its only boot into recovery mode and when i try to flash stock recovery SP flash tool giving me error. See attachments...

You're confusing yourself so take a deep breath and listen OK.
Now, according to your SP flash tool error (in the screenshot) your're 100% wrong. There's no way on earth flashing will work with the way you're doing it because it is just wrong, period!

What you're doing wrong
According to the screenshot @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5088 , only recovery is loaded which is strange since you're supposed to be flashing a full rom. Even the recovery you're trying to flash is incorrectly named because the scatter file is expecting a file named recovery.img but you have named it something else.

You're supposed to be flashing a full firmware (your backup) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5084 but only recovery appears on this list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5088 . This means that if you are indeed loading the scatter file from the firmware / backup folder then something is wrong with your scatter file

Way forward
I asked you to attach the scatter file in your firmware but you sent me the TWRP zip. What I want you to send is the scatter file in the firmware you said you backed up not the TWRP.zip.
This post was last modified: 31-05-2018, 12:29 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
31-05-2018, 02:28 PM
(31-05-2018, 12:28 PM)hovatek
(31-05-2018, 12:57 AM)Sammar Aleem Oh Man! Before flashing your ported recovery my phone working and SP flash tool also working great but after flashing your recovery my phone get into bootloop and its only boot into recovery mode and when i try to flash stock recovery SP flash tool giving me error. See attachments...

You're confusing yourself so take a deep breath and listen OK.
Now, according to your SP flash tool error (in the screenshot) your're 100% wrong. There's no way on earth flashing will work with the way you're doing it because it is just wrong, period!

What you're doing wrong
According to the screenshot @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5088 , only recovery is loaded which is strange since you're supposed to be flashing a full rom. Even the recovery you're trying to flash is incorrectly named because the scatter file is expecting a file named recovery.img but you have named it something else.

You're supposed to be flashing a full firmware (your backup) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5084 but only recovery appears on this list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=5088 . This means that if you are indeed loading the scatter file from the firmware / backup folder then something is wrong with your scatter file

Way forward
I asked you to attach the scatter file in your firmware but you sent me the TWRP zip. What I want you to send is the scatter file in the firmware you said you backed up not the TWRP.zip.

Sir i understand what you say now i tell you the whole situation. My phone was working fine and i port a TWRP for this phone the only problem is that i am facing inverted screen so i found your ported recovery on internet i thought that you people fix the inverted screen bug and that was a stable recovery so i flash this recovery using SP flash tool and using this Scatter File ( this scatter file was made by using WWr tool ). After flashing your recovery i boot into recovery mode i see that thr screen is still inverted and there is a mount points error as you see in attachment so i decided to flash my port recovery. I turn of the phone and connect it with SP Flash tool DA download 100% but Flashing remains 0% and after some time a error appear. I try to flash whole firmware with all the options ( Download, Firmware Upgrade and Format All ) but no sucess. When i try to fomrat a whole device phone connects with SP flash tool and after Download DA it stuck at 0% formatting and after 1:30 minutes a error is came. Phone is also in bootloop.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2018, 05:04 PM

(31-05-2018, 02:28 PM)Sammar Aleem Sir i understand what you say now i tell you the whole situation. My phone was working fine and i port a TWRP for this phone the only problem is that i am facing inverted screen so i found your ported recovery on internet i thought that you people fix the inverted screen bug and that was a stable recovery so i flash this recovery using SP flash tool and using this Scatter File ( this scatter file was made by using WWr tool ). After flashing your recovery i boot into recovery mode i see that thr screen is still inverted and there is a mount points error as you see in attachment so i decided to flash my port recovery. I turn of the phone and connect it with SP Flash tool DA download 100% but Flashing remains 0% and after some time a error appear. I try to flash whole firmware with all the options ( Download, Firmware Upgrade and Format All ) but no sucess. When i try to fomrat a whole device phone connects with SP flash tool and after Download DA it stuck at 0% formatting and after 1:30 minutes a error is came. Phone is also in bootloop.

lets see a screenshot of you trying to flash your full firmware backup
also attach a screenshot of the error message you encountered afterwards
This post was last modified: 31-05-2018, 05:05 PM by X3non.
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
Sammar Aleem
31-05-2018, 05:20 PM
(31-05-2018, 05:04 PM)X3non
(31-05-2018, 02:28 PM)Sammar Aleem Sir i understand what you say now i tell you the whole situation. My phone was working fine and i port a TWRP for this phone the only problem is that i am facing inverted screen so i found your ported recovery on internet i thought that you people fix the inverted screen bug and that was a stable recovery so i flash this recovery using SP flash tool and using this Scatter File ( this scatter file was made by using WWr tool ). After flashing your recovery i boot into recovery mode i see that thr screen is still inverted and there is a mount points error as you see in attachment so i decided to flash my port recovery. I turn of the phone and connect it with SP Flash tool DA download 100% but Flashing remains 0% and after some time a error appear. I try to flash whole firmware with all the options ( Download, Firmware Upgrade and Format All ) but no sucess. When i try to fomrat a whole device phone connects with SP flash tool and after Download DA it stuck at 0% formatting and after 1:30 minutes a error is came. Phone is also in bootloop.

lets see a screenshot of you trying to flash your full firmware backup
also attach a screenshot of the error message you encountered afterwards

Sorry i cant send you screen shot but on full firmware flashing i got 4008 error.
Attached Files
.jpg
aasd.JPG
Size: 37.69 KB / Downloads: 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2018, 09:24 PM
(31-05-2018, 05:20 PM)Sammar Aleem Sorry i cant send you screen shot but on full firmware flashing i got 4008 error.

without the screenshot we can't get an idea of what you're doing
try the fixes for the error message you got list at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2018, 10:09 AM
(31-05-2018, 05:20 PM)Sammar Aleem Sorry i cant send you screen shot but on full firmware flashing i got 4008 error.

I want to see a FULL screenshot of SP flash tool when you get the error 4008 to be sure you're doing the right thing.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2