Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] phone failed to write scatter file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] phone failed to write scatter file

[Please help] phone failed to write scatter file

njeru
njeru
njeru
Enthusiastic Member
01-06-2018, 06:01 PM

A customer brought to me a phone which is ocean t5 with privacy protection password. I used miracle box to read the scatter file and saved it. Then I used the write command from miracle box and ticked format all(android) but privacy password failed to come out and

the phone failed to power on.

trying to write the scatter file the mircle says:
Set MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port (COM33)

Formatting Flash...

>>ERR1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-06-2018, 06:33 PM
(01-06-2018, 06:01 PM)njeru A customer brought to me a phone which is ocean t5 with privacy protection password. I used miracle box to read the scatter file and saved it. Then I used the write command from miracle box and ticked format all(android) but privacy password failed to come out and
>>ERR1

if flashing wasn't successful and the phone went totally dead afterwards, then disconnect / reconnect the battery or leave the phone to charge ; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

for removing privacy protection password, you're to use remove antitheft command under MTK in miracle box; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13323.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2018, 11:02 AM
(01-06-2018, 06:01 PM)njeru A customer brought to me a phone which is ocean t5 with privacy protection password. I used miracle box to read the scatter file and saved it. Then I used the write command from miracle box and ticked format all(android) but privacy password failed to come out and

the phone failed to power on.

trying to write the scatter file the mircle says:
Set MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port (COM33)

Formatting Flash...

>>ERR1

Attach a screenshot of the contents of your Miracle Box backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.