Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone not flashing without battery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phone not flashing without battery

Phone not flashing without battery

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Najabat
Najabat
Najabat
Enthusiastic Member
02-06-2018, 11:59 AM

Hi. I rooted my Infinix hot note x551 (custom rom lollipop) using kingroot to uninstall apps and speed up my device. After using phone for some time the battery was low and i wanted to charge it but it was not charging. Pluged the phone at 1% battery for about 12 hours but phone charged only 2%. i turned my phone on and uninstalled kingroot. but still not charging normally. 

I am trying to flash stock rom without battery but sp flash tool is not detecting phone. When i first time press download it gives error after DA 100% download 4001 error. all drivers installed. when i try to use this trick click download, plug battery to board and then quickly plug usb here it gives error com port open fail 1013.

i tried to format phn from format tab it gives error at purple bar download boot something 100%. Now i think my phone is formated half and not even charging in off mode.

Please simply help me to flash stock rom without battery. Please help me revive my dead phone. Thank you.

Please reply possible tricks. Instructions.
This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 01:57 PM by Najabat.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-06-2018, 04:43 PM
(02-06-2018, 11:59 AM)Najabat Hi. I rooted my Infinix hot note x551 (custom rom lollipop) using kingroot to uninstall apps and speed up my device. After using phone for some time the battery was low and i wanted to charge it but it was not charging. Pluged the phone at 1% battery for about 12 hours but phone charged only 2%. i turned my phone on and uninstalled kingroot. but still not charging normally. 

doubt you'll be able to flash that phone without battery
try this instead
disconnect / reconnect the battery > click on download in spft > connect your phone to the PC

if it doesn't work try this
disconnect / reconnect the battery > click on download in spft > hold vol down button on your phone before connecting your phone to the PC

if it doesn't work try flashing using a different PC
BTW there is a big chance that your phone's USB port might be faulty here
Najabat
Najabat
Najabat
Enthusiastic Member
02-06-2018, 07:28 PM
(02-06-2018, 04:43 PM)freshtyt
(02-06-2018, 11:59 AM)Najabat Hi. I rooted my Infinix hot note x551 (custom rom lollipop) using kingroot to uninstall apps and speed up my device. After using phone for some time the battery was low and i wanted to charge it but it was not charging. Pluged the phone at 1% battery for about 12 hours but phone charged only 2%. i turned my phone on and uninstalled kingroot. but still not charging normally. 

doubt you'll be able to flash that phone without battery
try this instead
disconnect / reconnect the battery > click on download in spft > connect your phone to the PC

if it doesn't work try this
disconnect / reconnect the battery > click on download in spft > hold vol down button on your phone before connecting your phone to the PC

if it doesn't work try flashing using a different PC
BTW there is a big chance that your phone's USB port might be faulty here

Nope. Tried all 3 instructions. Sp flash tool not detecting phone. Any other way. Tried 3 different PCs same results...
Schoemby
Schoemby
Schoemby
02-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Good day

Tried to flash my dooggee x5 max .
Now the screen stays black and phone doesn't even come on or reboot or charge? 
Please help! 

Schoemby
Najabat
Najabat
Najabat
Enthusiastic Member
02-06-2018, 09:14 PM

(02-06-2018, 08:28 PM)Schoemby Good day

Please help! 

Schoemby

Please check did u flashed the correct rom???
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-06-2018, 03:15 PM
(02-06-2018, 08:28 PM)Schoemby Good day

Please help! 

Schoemby

Please create a new thread, this is someone else support thread. 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
This post was last modified: 03-06-2018, 03:18 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2018, 11:42 AM
(02-06-2018, 07:28 PM)Najabat Nope. Tried all 3 instructions. Sp flash tool not detecting phone. Any other way. Tried 3 different PCs same results...

There's a good chance that your phone's USB port is faulty.
Charge the battery for 4 -5 hours externally using a desktop charger then retry flashing the rom using Sp flash tool. Battery should be in, no button held when you connect to PC for flashing
In your response, attach full screenshots of all Sp flash tool error messages
This post was last modified: 04-06-2018, 11:44 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Najabat
Najabat
Najabat
Enthusiastic Member
05-06-2018, 05:28 PM
(04-06-2018, 11:42 AM)hovatek
(02-06-2018, 07:28 PM)Najabat Nope. Tried all 3 instructions. Sp flash tool not detecting phone. Any other way. Tried 3 different PCs same results...

Charge the battery for 4 -5 hours externally using a desktop charger then retry flashing the rom using Sp flash tool. Battery should be in, no button held when you connect to PC for flashing

i soldered 2 wires on non removeable battery gained access to battery board. i think battery is charged. so i tried to flash rom and it was successful detected by sp tool but after many seconds. but when tool was flashing the yellow bar it was taking long i mean it was flashing slowly. when reached almost mid, it gave me error. unexpected device shut down or something i dont remember. now after that tried many solutions but nothing is working now again phone is not detecting by sp tool.
Najabat
Najabat
Najabat
Enthusiastic Member
05-06-2018, 05:46 PM
(05-06-2018, 05:28 PM)Najabat
(04-06-2018, 11:42 AM)hovatek

i soldered 2 wires on non removeable battery gained access to battery board. i think battery is charged. so i tried to flash rom and it was successful detected by sp tool but after many seconds. but when tool was flashing the yellow bar it was taking long i mean it was flashing slowly. when reached almost mid, it gave me error. unexpected device shut down or something i dont remember. now after that tried many solutions but nothing is working now again phone is not detecting by sp tool.
i closed sp tool but let the phn connected to pc. i was watching utube and started hearing connect disconnect sounds, definitely my phn. clicked download and received this error. sometimes i get ramdon errors. sometimes sp tool dont do anything remains waiting for connection.
Attached Files
.png
2018-06-05 21_39_47-Greenshot.png
Size: 112.62 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-06-2018, 06:19 PM

(05-06-2018, 05:46 PM)Najabat i closed sp tool but let the phn connected to pc. i was watching utube and started hearing connect disconnect sounds, definitely my phn. clicked download and received this error. sometimes i get ramdon errors. sometimes sp tool dont do anything remains waiting for connection.

disconnect, charge the battery and this time for longer than you did the first time, reconnect the battery then retry flashing OR better still try using a different battery
This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 06:21 PM by X3non.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next