Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Urgent reply needed please
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Urgent reply needed please

[Please help] Urgent reply needed please

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
08-06-2018, 02:23 AM

Let me start right away.
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
08-06-2018, 10:47 AM
the new problem it that the back up from miraclebox contains only .bin files and no img files
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-06-2018, 11:34 AM
(08-06-2018, 10:47 AM)Chucks the new problem it that the back up from miraclebox contains only .bin files and no img files

That's how Miracle Box backups are, its not a problem.
Just rename the boot.img you want to flash to boot.bin (not boot.bin.img) then flash that including preloader.bin with Miracle Box as @x3non  instructed
This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 11:36 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
09-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Sorry am replying very late because I had issues logging in... After renaming the boot.img I downloaded to. bin, I put it into a folder then copied the scatter file and the preloader.bin gotten from miraclebox backup into the same folder. I flashed without renaming or changing format of the pre-loaded and I was still stuck at the infinix logo.
This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 08:21 AM by Chucks.
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
09-06-2018, 09:27 AM

i observed something. i checked the files extracted from the stock rom of another infinix device, i found out that it has two preloader files in which one is preloader.bin and the other preloader.img but when i did miracle box backup, i only got one preloader file which was preloader.bin. Any theory on this???
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
09-06-2018, 11:55 AM
please I want to attach photos of the latest development how do I do it
Chucks
Chucks
Chucks
09-06-2018, 12:09 PM
I tried something new. I flashed my phone with all the available files for it's build then I retained the system.img, which isn't and was still stuck in a bootloop then I restored the boot.img from a backup I made before unrooting. Everything seemed fine until I tried to upgrade as I have a new version. This was the error message I got.
http://imgur.com/E8TWYVg
http://imgur.com/k8zzoCP
http://imgur.com/ysdX9dT
And am stuck with magisk not uninstalling no matter what. Sad
This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 02:27 PM by Chucks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-06-2018, 06:10 PM
(09-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Chucks I tried something new. I flashed my phone with all the available files for it's build then I retained the system.img, which isn't and was still stuck in a bootloop then I restored the boot.img from a backup I made before unrooting. Everything seemed fine until I tried to upgrade as I have a new version. This was the error message I got.
And am stuck with magisk not uninstalling no matter what.  Sad

seems like you'll need full stock rom ie dump firmware from an unroot device with the same build
how did you attempt to uninstall magisk? [using the manager app or using the flashable zip]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2018, 11:07 AM
(09-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Chucks I tried something new. I flashed my phone with all the available files for it's build then I retained the system.img, which isn't and was still stuck in a bootloop then I restored the boot.img from a backup I made before unrooting. Everything seemed fine until I tried to upgrade as I have a new version. This was the error message I got.
And am stuck with magisk not uninstalling no matter what. Sad

Since you have backed up, why don't you flash a full firmware from our collection then search for an OTA update if it boots up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2