Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] TWRP request for Samsung clone MT6580 based phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TWRP request for Samsung clone MT6580 based phone

[Please help] TWRP request for Samsung clone MT6580 based phone

mrdreamc
mrdreamc
mrdreamc
05-06-2018, 10:19 AM

Hi i have a samsung s9+ clone. After firmware flash the touch is offset and mirroring so can't use the phone.
I have the firmware so if someone can build a twrp and i can try to install a custom ROM that will maybe fix this issue. I am stuck with this for 2 weeks, and aslo tried to build a recovery and root a phone with all possible guides but all these ended up with errors.
If someone willing to do this for me i can send the firmware.

Thank you.
This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 10:20 AM by mrdreamc.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-06-2018, 02:56 PM
(05-06-2018, 10:19 AM)mrdreamc Hi i have a samsung s9+ clone. After firmware flash the touch is offset and mirroring so can't use the phone.
I have the firmware so if someone can build a twrp and i can try to install a custom ROM that will maybe fix this issue. I am stuck with this for 2 weeks, and aslo tried to build a recovery and root a phone with all possible guides but all these ended up with errors.

Thank you.

Port TWRP using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
mrdreamc
mrdreamc
mrdreamc
05-06-2018, 04:00 PM
(05-06-2018, 02:56 PM)innagee
(05-06-2018, 10:19 AM)mrdreamc Hi i have a samsung s9+ clone. After firmware flash the touch is offset and mirroring so can't use the phone.

Thank you.

Port TWRP using the tool @

Thanks, i have this Error msg when wanted to install rom from SD.You can see it on attached image.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20180605_165321.jpg
Size: 645.07 KB / Downloads: 6
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
05-06-2018, 05:17 PM
(05-06-2018, 04:00 PM)mrdreamc
(05-06-2018, 02:56 PM)innagee

Thank you.

Port TWRP using the tool @

Thanks, i have this Error msg when wanted to install rom from SD.You can see it on attached image.

bro you can`t use your stock recovery to install twrp recovery 
port your recovery again with the twrp/phiz porter
and use this video guide to dump your rom and flash your recovery with miracle box 
link of video =  
youtube.com/watch?v=3hLfKXun-s4
This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 11:41 PM by Yohanan Piadoso.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-06-2018, 06:51 PM

Thank you.

can you explain in details what you mean by touch is offset and mirroring? ; cause custom rom might be unable to fix that if i think it is what it is
mrdreamc
mrdreamc
mrdreamc
05-06-2018, 07:24 PM
(05-06-2018, 06:51 PM)X3non

Thank you.

can you explain in details what you mean by touch is offset and mirroring? ; cause custom rom might be unable to fix that if i think it is what it is

Hi, sure. the middle area not working at all. If i press bellow the middle it mirrors to top and to left also, like i am using 4 fngers. If i press around the back icon it touches somewhere in top area. i can record that somehow if that's helpful.
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2018, 10:23 AM
(05-06-2018, 07:24 PM)mrdreamc Hi, sure. the middle area not working at all. If i press bellow the middle it mirrors to top and to left also, like i am using 4 fngers. If i press around the back icon it touches somewhere in top area. i can record that somehow if that's helpful.
Thanks

The problem is between the boot.img & lk.bin of the firmware you flashed .
Have you used our tool to port TWRP ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.