Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android susan c7 spd phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

susan c7 spd phone

susan c7 spd phone

Protechacha
Protechacha
Protechacha
Techie Member
11-06-2018, 07:41 AM

I have this spd 8825 phone, a susan c7 phone. As in most cases its always has very low memory.
in a bid to improve its usability, i took an adb backup, edited the system image, removed some apks, added some using yaff, then flashed the system img back through fastboot, but it failed. At the just died just like that.

I have the whole backup files only missing is the fdls files for me to succefully flash back the phone, have tried different fdl files with no success.

any ideas on how to make this phone work again?
Attached Files
.png
susan c7 backup.png
Size: 59.47 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2018, 12:59 PM
(11-06-2018, 07:41 AM)Protechacha I have this spd 8825 phone, a susan c7 phone. As in most cases its always has very low memory.
in a bid to improve its usability, i took an adb backup, edited the system image, removed some apks, added some using yaff, then flashed the system img back through fastboot, but it failed. At the just died just like that.

I have the whole backup files only missing is the fdls files for me to succefully flash back the phone, have tried different fdl files with no success.

any ideas on how to make this phone work again?

Can you get access to a box / dongle like CM2, NCK box etc?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Protechacha
Protechacha
Protechacha
Techie Member
11-06-2018, 04:48 PM
(11-06-2018, 12:59 PM)hovatek Can you get access to a box / dongle like CM2, NCK box etc?

For now maybe the cracked ones
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-06-2018, 07:49 PM
(11-06-2018, 04:48 PM)Protechacha For now maybe the cr***ed ones

that will not cut it but yes you can try backing up firmware from your phone with either of those; lets know the outcome
also is your phone totally dead or just stuck at boot?
if its stuck at boot then you can try booting into fastboot mode from recovery mode [i.e if your recovery mode has the option to]
Protechacha
Protechacha
Protechacha
Techie Member
20-06-2018, 07:58 AM

The phone is totally dead none of the cracked boxes works in reading the phone, guess it a spd thing. Its just anoying that i have a back but i cant do anything since i lack only the fdl files Sad. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2018, 11:05 AM
(20-06-2018, 07:58 AM)Protechacha The phone is totally dead none of the cracked boxes works in reading the phone, guess it a spd thing. Its just anoying that i have a back but i cant do anything since i lack only the fdl files Sad. Thanks.

Since SPD tools detect the phones when powered off and holding the volume down key, you would have had a good shot (after taking out and re-inserting battery) if only you had a hardware box / dongle.
This post was last modified: 20-06-2018, 11:12 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.