Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Slow internet connection after flashing stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Slow internet connection after flashing stock rom

[Please help] Slow internet connection after flashing stock rom

12-06-2018, 03:17 PM

Hello everyone, i recently flashed my stock rom (Not the first time) and after flashing i got the invalid imei and wifi (NVRAM) errors. After googling i came across several ways of fixing this issues like using SN write tools. So i tried out using SN write tools but i kept bumping into errors, so i opt using the chameleon app. After rooting my phone and writing my imei and also fixing the wifi nvram errors, i observed that my internet connection has become really slow. Am guessing this has something to do with the imei because i have tried switching my sim to another phone and the connection is fast. I really need help on this. This slow browsing is really annoying
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
12-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Are you able to switch to 3G or 4G?
Does the stock has nvram file in it.
Have u tried the maui meta mode?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
12-06-2018, 03:54 PM
My phone has only 3G/2g. I always make use of 3G. Don't maui beta mode is it same as mtk engineering mode?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-06-2018, 07:57 AM
(12-06-2018, 03:17 PM)Realmelodychris Hello everyone, i recently flashed my stock rom (Not the first time) and after flashing i got the invalid imei and wifi (NVRAM) errors. After googling i came across several ways of fixing this issues like using SN write tools. So i tried out using SN write tools but i kept bumping into errors, so i opt using the chameleon app. After rooting my phone and writing my imei and also fixing the wifi nvram errors, i observed that my internet connection has become really slow. Am guessing this has something to do with the imei because i have tried switching my sim to another phone and the connection is fast. I really need help on this. This slow browsing is really annoying

Since you say your network is fast on another phone then the issue must be with your phone.
One thing you can do is get the NVRAM & Secro from a working phone of the same model and flash to yours. What's your phone model and current Build Number?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.