Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Recovery mode of an itel phone

I followed a tread on how to send my itel phone into recovery mode but my problem is that,the process gets stuch whenever the Android logo lying on its back appear on the screen. I know that I am supposed to press the volume up key but pressing dat doesnt send me into recovery mode

Try pressing all keys possible if that doesnt work...press the keys in combination
(04-04-2015, 08:41 PM)deriad Wrote: I followed a tread on how to send my itel phone into recovery mode but my problem is that,the process gets stuch whenever the Android logo lying on its back appear on the screen. I know that I am supposed to press the volume up key but pressing dat doesnt send me into recovery mode

whats wrong with the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
You could also tell is the name of the itel phone maybe we coukd help you more
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015, 09:51 PM by deriad. )
Too many patterns draw and I don't have access to the Gmail address I used to register for play store. Anyway it is an itel 1351
(04-04-2015, 09:24 PM)deriad Wrote: Too many patterns draw and I don't have access to the Gmail address I used to register for play store. Anyway it is an itel 1351

1. do you at least remember the gmail address?
2. have you enabled your PC to detect spreadtrum phones (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2137.html )  ?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)