Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] requesting for viwa light one flash file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] requesting for viwa light one flash file

[Please help] requesting for viwa light one flash file

Skeeps
Skeeps
Skeeps
14-06-2018, 09:23 PM

Hey guys i bricked a viwa light one and i'm in need of its stock file, if anyone has it help me please.... i already tried flashing one i found on the internet but the phone isn't booting at all...all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch guys Smile
This post was last modified: 14-06-2018, 09:27 PM by Skeeps.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-06-2018, 11:03 PM
(14-06-2018, 09:23 PM)Skeeps Hey guys i bricked a viwa light one and i'm in need of its stock file, if anyone has it help me please.... i already tried flashing one i found on the internet but the phone isn't booting at all...all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch guys Smile

How did you brick it? 
Did you take note of the phone's build no. before flashing the phone?
Skeeps
Skeeps
Skeeps
15-06-2018, 09:38 AM
i formated the phone with sp flash tool and then flashed the firmware i got on the internet and that's how it was bricked...i couldn't see the build number because before that the furthest it went was the viwa boot animation screen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2018, 10:40 AM
(15-06-2018, 09:38 AM)Skeeps i formated the phone with sp flash tool and then flashed the firmware i got on the internet and that's how it was bricked...i couldn't see the build number because before that the furthest it went was the viwa boot animation screen.

Ran a quick search but nothing solid came up.
Try searching for someone with a working phone of the same model

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Skeeps
Skeeps
Skeeps
15-06-2018, 12:36 PM

Thanks guys i will try to find a similar phone and i will let you know when i do