Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HTC desire 626 /626s
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HTC desire 626 /626s

HTC desire 626 /626s

isyrecord
isyrecord
isyrecord
16-06-2018, 12:24 AM

[attachment=5122]

Please help ehm my brother mistakenly wipe system partition of his HTC desire 626 withTeam Win Recovery Project , been an engineer, I have downloaded 2 original ruu to flash the phone but am unable to flash it Again please once again I need custom rom or files that I can't use to flash it through SD card with Team Win Recovery Project.

Or if there is any way out please
isyrecord
isyrecord
isyrecord
16-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Please help ehm my brother mistakenly wipe system partition of his HTC desire 626 withTeam Win Recovery Project , been an engineer, I have downloaded 2 original ruu to flash the phone but am unable to flash it Again please once again I need custom rom or files that I can't use to flash it through SD card with Team Win Recovery Project.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-06-2018, 02:04 PM
(16-06-2018, 12:24 AM)isyrecord Please help ehm my brother mistakenly wipe system partition of his HTC desire 626 withTeam Win Recovery Project , been an engineer, I have downloaded 2 original ruu to flash the phone but am unable to flash it Again please once again I need custom rom or files that I can't use to flash it through SD card with Team Win Recovery Project.

can you get access to working device of the same model? 
did you take note of the phone's build no. ? 

also, you can find the right RUU for your device using the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8009.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2018, 02:10 PM
(16-06-2018, 12:26 AM)isyrecord Please help ehm my brother mistakenly wipe system partition of his HTC desire 626 withTeam Win Recovery Project , been an engineer, I have downloaded 2 original ruu to flash the phone but am unable to flash it Again please once again I need custom rom or files that I can't use to flash it through SD card with Team Win Recovery Project.

There are some things to consider when picking an RUU. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11854.html to help you know which RUU to look for.
As for a custom rom, we don't collect custom roms. You'll have to search for that on your own.
BTW, what error did you get when trying to flash the RUU
This post was last modified: 16-06-2018, 02:11 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.